NCAAF Thursday night 9-13......

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
YTD record: 15.5 - 10.5 - 1

1. TCU -7.5

This is a good spot for betting TCU. We get them at a cheap price because of their loss to TX, and because AF is surprisingly looking good at 2-0. AF beat a depleted Utah team last week - I know because I had Utah. Utah is without their QB and their RB and were just crippled on offense.

TCU will stop the rushing attack of AF, and force them out of their comfort zone and make them throw. Its pretty simple - when AF is able to rush the ball they do well, take that away and you have a limited team. TCU will stop them.

GL

My feeling as well o nthis game..if I see a 7 imma on it

I was in the same boat, but now I'm thinking of taking 7'.

Van, are you truly on 7' or did you get a better number. I know you post the current line and not necessarily your number, so that's the reason for the question.

I made the game -12, so I would anticipate a DD victory for TCU despite the loss of Aaron Brown.

I got the game at 7 early in the week, and then got about a quarter of my total amount down at 7.5. I always post the current line - which so far has hurt my record - but it all evens out in the end.

I also had the game much higher - mine at -13 - so Im would lay up to 10 but certainly 8 is more attractive than 10.

Thanks all. GL tonight.

The 7 number was important to me tonight, so I paid for it. Just a gut feel on why I wanted the point, I guess...

Back