All x20 each except Clemson and thank you Mr Bookie for your gracious donation

Thur

Tulsa/Miss St over 45
Ball St/San Jose over 64
WVa/Army over 41

Fri

Ga/Cinn over 50
Aub/NW over 43
ND/Ala over 65 - I think +20 is not enough and -20 could be too many. Safer to root for scores
Clemson -7 X800 already bet just waiting to cash the check

Saturday

NCSt/Kentucky over 49
Oregon/Iowa St over 58
Tex A&M/NC over 65

Of course I don't think they all will go over but I can't see going under any I listed.

Be careful, this virus is not done with us yet. And if you think this virus and such is a big hoax that's up to you. Just understand that I am older than almost all of you (I actually think I am the oldest in here now) and I have had 3 open heart surgeries and two strokes. I can't afford to not be careful that it is truly serious because if it is, and I think it is, I am the poster boy for high risk. In any event, whether we agree or disagree have a good and safe new year. GL

Last edited:
YTD +1713
2-0 last

Thur

Tulsa/Miss St over 45
Ball St/San Jose over 64
WVa/Army over 41

Fri

Ga/Cinn over 50
Aub/NW over 43
ND/Ala over 65 - I think +20 is not enough and -20 could be too many. Safer to root for scores

Saturday

NCSt/Kentucky over 49
Oregon/Iowa St over 58
Tex A&M/NC over 65

Of course I don't think they all will go over but I can't see going under any I listed.

Be careful, this virus is not done with us yet. And if you think this virus and such is a big hoax that's up to you. Just understand that I am older than almost all of you (I actually think I am the oldest in here now) and I have had 3 open heart surgeries and two strokes. I can't afford to not be careful that it is truly serious because if it is, and I think it is, I am the poster boy for high risk. In any event, whether we agree or disagree have a good and safe new year. GL
Best of luck!!

I don’t know Wire,think I may have you beat on the age front. I was raiseathou a few years ago. After Blood passed, I changed my handle.

YTD +1713
2-0 last

Thur

Tulsa/Miss St over 45
Ball St/San Jose over 64
WVa/Army over 41

Fri

Ga/Cinn over 50
Aub/NW over 43

Saturday

NCSt/Kentucky over 49
Oregon/Iowa St over 58
Tex A&M/NC over 65

good stuff. I get my vaccine Monday.

Hey dexter you may be right. Blood was ahead of me and I’m fine being #2 behind you. GL

moultrie man I can’t wait. Good for you. The governor is saying half the health care workers here in ohio are passing. I guess they know what’s best for them but in my logic this virus will keep seeking a host and if you don’t get the vaccine it is a sure thing you will get the virus. But it might not hurt those that get it as many have sailed through with nothing more than fatigue. I hope that is the case for them. But personally I am jealous of you. I should be soon though. GL

That’s great! Geez where are you guys that you got this already? Must be front liners and you all have my deepest respect and gratitude. GL

Adding

Notre Dame +20 x50.

im starting to have second thoughts on this game. I think bama is very tough but from what I’m seeing in the rest of the sec I’m starting to wonder. I think they really only played sec teams and they don’t look so good to me in these bowls I still think they will win but damn +20 is too big to pass up. GL

Adding

Clemson -7 x400 more

that’s what makes these sites so valuable. Info that Teague is out for osu is huge from other thread osu Clemson discussion.

no Teague no prayer. Teague is a better back than sermon. Yes I know sermon had 300 yards but read what I said in the other thread about him. Two Clemson hits and he will tiptoe for the test of the game. GL

Record update

YTD +437
4-3 last plus big 0-1 Clemson that was -1320 by itself.

Still have three remaining for Saturday x20 each. GL

Back