NCAAF Thursday 12/5, Friday 12/6, Saturday 12/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -3.5

I'm going to take a page out of the Bloodhound book and post these early on lines I like before they change. I will bump this thread later in the week.

All for 10 units each.

Thursday:

Louisville/Cinn under 51 -110

I was tempted to take Cinn as I think they will win this game but these two teams always march up and down the field but never seem to get any scoring done. Should slip under here and weather, if any come Thursday, can only help the under.

Friday:

N Illinois -3 -110

This is one of the best bets I have seen this year in football. This line should be N Illinois -13. There is no way in hell BG can stay with this Husky team. No way.

Saturday:

Oklahoma/Okla St over 58 -110

If Oklahoma helps at all, and they surely will, this game sails over.

Missouri/Auburn over 58 -110

I have a funny feeling Missouri wins this outright but the over looks very good to me.

Duke +29 -110

Too many points to give a solid Duke team. But that is secondary to the fact that FSU is already in the final and all they have to do is not lose this one. I think FSU will play exactly like that. Not to lose instead of really laying it on. Easy cover here I think as FSU will sit on a 17 point lead and run the clock out.

GL

ADDING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N Illinois -3 -110 (10 units more)

I'm not trying to make up for last nights loss. I really, really, really, like NIU tonight. The wife and I have our Husky hats ready and everything. GL

Last edited:
ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N Illinois -3 -110 (10 more units)

Adding 10 more units on this one to make a total of 30 units. Fuck it I'm all in. As I said, this is the best bet I have seen in football pro or college all year. NIU will roll tonight. GL

haha...the under last night was screwed as bad as my side, i guess.

on BG, but may buy off. trying to get a middle with 3 & 4 if possible/when doing so.

Holy crap Wire. I'm holding a BG ML ticket with a decent payout, and a BG +11.5 teaser. Sell me on your confidence in the Huskies vs. this D.....

Thanks Wise. GL

Thanks Austin. GL

Middle sounds good Yanks. That under last night looked unbeatable until the 4th quarter. Sometimes happens like that. GL

Hope it hits Hare. GL

SCDoggy, the +11 1/2 I have to agree with as safe. As for the ML side I have seen every game NIU has played this year and for several years. The difference in this year and the last few is that Lynch would always try to do everything himself in the past and it didn't always work out for him against better teams. But he now uses his whole team and that makes him and them dangerous. Not that NIU has a good defense but I don't like the BG offense against anyone. I am also somewhat skeptical when it comes to the BG defense. That Toledo loss was a bad one for them. Also every team they held to 7 or less points were really not very good offensive teams with the exception of maybe and it's a big maybe Buffalo. But we're talking Buffalo here not Fla St. I think given who they played BG defensively did great but if BG had played Ball St and their offense I would know for sure. I am feeling that NIU will give them fits and wear that defense down. In the end people are talking about a BG defense that is considered outstanding but they never played the top two offenses in the MAC until tonight. In situations like these I will always take the better offense over the defense. Not trying to sell you I'm just giving my thoughts and since it's college football you of all people know I stink at this sport. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Duke +29 1/2 -110 (10 units)

Missouri/Auburn over 59 -110 (10 units)

GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ohio State ML -210 (10 units)

Utah St/Fresno ST over 61 1/2 -110 (10 units)

GL

Why do I picture Wire with a double barrel shotgun and pointing it at all opposing teams??? Lol! Beast mode!

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Parlays:

Duke +29 1/2 -110
Ohio State ML -210
Utah St/Fresno ST over 61 1/2 -110

Round robin groups of 3 and 2 for 5 units each. GL

The whole day was an abortion for me. Sorry if I cost anyone any money because of my losing picks. I certainly lost my ass as my YTD is now -103.5 for college football. GL

Back