NCAAF No picks today just a message

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD 82-92 = -500

Horrible in NCAAF so far so I am not taking this game tonight but it's not because I'm losing. My unit size in all sports except MLB is just $10 so I am getting hurt but not killed. I did get murdered in baseball this last year though.

The reason I'm not taking tonight is because the wife and I are leaving for Las Vegas to do our annual Thanksgiving vacation LV style. I will be back on Monday. Have a great holiday everyone. Except for our Canadian brothers and sisters and family overseas where it isn't Thanksgiving. In your case have a great weekend.

Finally, Bloodhound these people want you to post whether you win or lose. You can't cost people money when you lose because only a fool tails blindly. And if you suck as badly as I have recently they can make a ton of money fading you. Read my yesterdays NFL thread to see what people want.

POST AGAIN YOU OLD BASTARD! Otherwise you leave me alone with all these kids in here. I hate to be the oldest in this forum. They are starting to call me "Grandpa" for fucks sake. GL

Have a great trip Wire. Enjoy the food, gambling and any shows you see. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving

And I second the notion that Blood should return IMMEDIATELY. Just not the same without seeing his daily thread and the pic of the hound

Turkey Day LV style. Sounds perfect - enjoy the trip.

Blood - come back bud. Forum needs more guys like you.

Hope you and the little Lady have a safe trip, Wire. Check out Cheetah's, I heard they give half priced lap dances if you show 'em your AARP card...

:cheers3:

Don't throw a hip out in Vegas Grandpa!

Seriously, have a great time Wire. Leave the town standing, I'll be there next weekend and need to get some money back from those bastards from my last trip.

have fun and GL!

Bloodhound, your people (including me) need you here if your able. :prayer

LMAO - Good Stuff Wire. Your not the lone old guy in. Although I've been lurking more than posting. After months in the Neuro Rehab I thought surely I'd be picking winners galore.....still having some issues but i should be seeing straight again soon. You and Mrs Wire enjoy the annual T-Day trip. Be Safe

Blood I'm sorry but I guess I missed whatever it was that happened. Brother, feel free to message me if you want to chat. We go back a ways, as Wire does.
I'm here if you want to vent. If I was closer we'd do it over some Turkey.....Wild Turkey that is. Hope you are well friend!

have a great one Wire...but remember this: "In Vegas they have a paddle for every ass"

Back