Pretty much a regular
YTD +1717
0-2 last

all x20 each

friday

lala/app over 51

saturday

Ohio st/mich st over 59

ok children write this down..... Ohio st will be crushed in the playoff. Best bet of the decade. Want to know why? They play what they call a high safety. Their safety plays 20 yards off the ball and his first two steps are backward. Dumbest fucking thing I ever saw. Mich st and mich will score against them doing this but a real team will kill them. By doing this they play 10 defenders against 11 offensive players. If you are an Ohio st fan pick another team until they stop this insane horseshit. Watch Saturday and you will see what I mean. The safety is never in the play.

buffalo/Ohio over 58 -less than 60 with buffalo or Kent st playing? May I have some more please.

Indiana +14 -is this because the books still think the name wisconsin is magic? It ain’t.

Clemson/ va tech over 67 - weakest bet of the 5 but I can’t watch another Clemson game betting under. I would rather lose this over than do that. GL

I don’t think your Clemson over is weak at all, Hokies defense is awful and I think hooker talented enough to run around and hang some points in garbage time. Sure seems like 50 something to 20 something to me. Gl

Back