Mich/Ind over 48
ND +11

Hou/Cinn over 48
ND +11

Clemson/ND over 44
ND +11

Rutgers/Ohio St over 58
ND +11

By the way, thank you to all the people on this forum. When I was posting at Covers 20 years ago folks would always come in and say "Wire you don't cap for shit. All you do is go over every game".

And while I would disagree and tell them that I really do cap for shit (wait..... that doesn't sound right) I always had to remind them that in college football I go over in all my picks but there are like 50 games and I cap and choose only certain ones to go over. I appreciate the fact that no one gives me shit in here for always taking overs. (except maybe Tim)

To tell the truth I do kind of miss those morons because they always made me laugh. But it very nice here at CTG and I wanted to say thank you.

Shit, now I'm all misty ......... (sob) GL

Lol.....Wire.....you play mostly overs in all sports.....hated when I like an over and you play under......thanks for posting.....ur thread is a must read.......

It sure feels good to see you on Clemson and Fl overs.....

YTD +853
1-1 last

All x20 each

Friday

San Jose/SD St over 48
BYU/Boise over 61

6 pt Teaser

San Jose/SD St over 42
BYU/Boise over 55

-24/+20

Saturday

Mich/Ind over 54
Tulane/E Caro over 60
NC/Duke over 63
Kansas/Okla over 63
Hou/Cinn over 54
Fla/Ga over 52
Clemson/ND over 50
ND +5
Rutgers/Ohio St over 64

6 pt Teasers all -24/+20

Mich/Ind over 48
ND +11

Hou/Cinn over 48
ND +11

Clemson/ND over 44
ND +11

Rutgers/Ohio St over 58
ND +11

By the way, thank you to all the people on this forum. When I was posting at Covers 20 years ago folks would always come in and say "Wire you don't cap for shit. All you do is go over every game".

And while I would disagree and tell them that I really do cap for shit (wait..... that doesn't sound right) I always had to remind them that in college football I go over in all my picks but there are like 50 games and I cap and choose only certain ones to go over. I appreciate the fact that no one gives me shit in here for always taking overs. (except maybe Tim)

To tell the truth I do kind of miss those morons because they always made me laugh. But it very nice here at CTG and I wanted to say thank you.

Shit, now I'm all misty ......... (sob) GL
Keep Firing Wire !!!

All you play is overs pal! Do you even cap that shit?!?!? Lol.

I can tell you pick and choose and I don’t see anything wrong with that. Years ago before all the stupid rules being fudged I only played unders in nfl, if you better at identifying one over the other why would you not go about it that way I say?

Is this years Notre Dame team really any different than past years?

ALWAYS shit themselves against stiff competition

I think it far more about they have no chance to bring in the caliber of athletes as the stiff competition you referring to which only really a handful of places. Speed kills and it ain’t going to ND in bunches like it is other places, ever.

Back