NCAAF Bowl Plays

To be honest, I've yet to watch Okie State all year, but I watched that Virginia/VT game. VT was lucky to cover that game and I've seen enough to know what they are.

The offense has dealt with a number of injuries all season and is just ridiculously bad... And now, they've lost their leading RB (not that important) and Top WR. The WR is a HUGE loss. Okie State is gonna stack the box here and I don't think VT can do much offensively.

VT is pretty overrated imo and their schedule has played into their hands. Since the start of the season against WVU and Clemson, they've played shitty offenses:

Old Dominion: 122nd
Boston College: 95th
North Carolina: 83rd (back before Elliot and when their injuries were at their worst, so a much worse offense than they are ranked here)
Duke: 93rd
Miami Florida: 19th
Georgia Tech: 61st (run offense playing to their defensive strength)
Pitt: 75th
Virginia: 101st

Miami lit them up for 7.52 YPP and held VT to only 4.1.

I just don't think they have the firepower to keep up, their schedule has played to their strength, and this is a much different offense than they've faced all season.

Totally agree. Like the under too, but I guess this (the side) is probably the safer bet in case VT scores a few times and Ok St goes off.

Ok state basically runs similar stuff to what WVU does. We saw what WVU did to the VT defense in a game they should have won easily at VT with almost 600 yards. Think it could potentially be a matchup problem for VT.

Good luck

Back