ncaa wk 4

slim5150

Freelance Gynecologist
wk 2 6-3 +2.70
wk 3 5-6 -1.32
wk 4 12-11 +1.84
Last week was not good by the numbers above, but I am happy about something. I am trying to become more disciplined about playing to a certain number, and not adding something below or above where I want it. I did not add Cincy, Miss St, FAU, Temple, Buffalo, and I simply forgot to add Hawaii. I would not have mentioned it had they not done so well. At least I got that discipline I am trying to establish, yeah.....

Already posted>
W mich st -13 (+1)
L ecu +27 -120 (-1.2)
L nmsu +17.5 (-1.1)
W baylor -4 (+1)
L ga tech -4 (-1.1)
L penn st -3 (-1.1)

I've done some adding over the night, after a bit of studying and reading thoughts of those on here.

L Indiana +3 (-1.1)
W Kentucky +7 (+1)
w oklahoma -20 (+1)
W FAU -6 (+1)

W toledo +3.5 +101 (MB) added 9/19 (+1.01)
W so, carolina +19 -110 (bodog) added 9/20 (+1)
L mia/a&m un 46 -110 (BM) (-1.1)
L wyoming un 43.5 +106 MB added 9/22 (-1)
W SJ State +3 -103 (MB) (+1)
w mich st -4 -110 2nd half bm (+1)
L idaho -2.5 -114 (mb) (-1.14)
L af +14 -105 bodog (half unit) (-.525)
w wvu ov 24 2nd half, even (+1)
Pushpurdue -14 -108 (mb)

These are half unit plays.
W georgia +3.5 -104 (mb) (+.5)
L usc ov 64 +105 (mb)(-.5)
L af +11.5 +101 (mb) (-.5)
W cal -13.5 -112 (mb) (+.5)

Teams that are still interesting to me, depending on where lines go.

Army - big win for BC last week. My question here is will the low scoring trend continue for Army although there is a slight upgrade in competition this week. In a game with a high probability of a "call off the dogs" second half if the game is well in hand, a backdoor is a possibility with this scrappy army team. BC is pretty much on cruise control until their game @ ND so will they or won't they blow army out. I want a couple more points and I'll find out. never went back up to previous high, so passing

UCLA, was last game an abomination for the Bruins? Over 7 and the huskies might tempt me. still looking. qb issues with the bruins, I will watch.

georgia, maybe. just maybe. should be a good game to watch. still looking here. added georgia small

ucf - I don't think very highly of memphis, but I want to try and get some idea of how the knights will react after the near miss with the longhorns. would like it to be a shade lower. decided to pass here, couldn't get a feel for either team.

cal - perhaps as long as it stays under 17. It is still there now, but their penchant for allowing passing yards could be the recipe for Zona to stay in this. Not sure on this one yet. added for a small play, thanks bob!

Idaho - If Idaho woulda opened at +3 like some had projected, it would already be in the top of this post. If it gets back to pk, I will back the vandals for a small play. would have played idaho at pk or -1, but not giving a field goal. maybe something will happen tomorrow.

USF - Great game for the bulls week after this going against the Mounties. UNC is a young team that may be overwhelmed by USF. It's a lean right now, but am still looking into this one. I'll wait till next week to play USF, maybe.

cincy - I want below 20 to feel comfortable, but I think the bearcats roll here. Bernie will not get 400 + yards in a half, let alone the game, against cincy. Hey if wvu can beat em by 25 in Huntington, Cincy should cover also, correct. I have no monetary interest in this game, so I can root for the bearcats to slaughter the herd. Still think cincy covers tho, just to many to lay for my liking.

wyoming - defense, good...offense, not so much. Maybe an under here cause the D is pretty good, no interest in either side. need to look into Ohio a bit more. played it under, never had an interest in a side, only under.

purdue - so long as its under 14 I am interested in the boilers. number is where I want it, confidence isn't. Should be a fun one to watch.

oregon/stanford - I like something in this game, just not sure what yet.
big game on deck for the ducks back home next week. could be a late night teaser game action bet.

Troy - Can they keep it up. Under 10 gets me interested again. LA-LA is pretty terrible but maybe they step it up against against a troy bunch who is brimming with confidence

ark st. - I really enjoy seeing Tenn lose. Big number after a butt kicking against a scrappy team. never got above the 21 I wanted. I hope they beat the Vols outright. my tennessee hating buddy will be rooting for this as well

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">with you on uk, ou, and fau... gl chris
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

adding toledo +3.5 +101 (mb) to above. It's one I initially missed, but it was sitting at 4 yesterday and I was going to wait and see if it went up any more. It started to dip down, so I grabbed it at 3.5.

Army and Cincy will be no plays for me. I wanted about 33 to take army, and it was sitting at about 31.5 when I initially wrote it down. All the way down at 27 now and it's dead to me.

I still think Cincy will cover where it is at now, but I wanted less than they are laying now, so its gone also. Good Cincy info in DMoney's (I believe it was his) thread in regards to Cincy.

Idaho will probably not get back down to a pk unluss Bob likes No. Illy, so that one may be gone as well.

Another I originally neglected to consider was So, Carolina. That's a lot of points, imo, and I am patiently waiting on 17. If it doesn't get there today, I may buy it.

final additions pending something crazy happening movement wise tomorrow.

wyoming un 43.5 +106 MB
SJ State +3 -103 (MB)

These are half unit plays.
georgia +3.5 -104 (mb)
usc ov 64 +105 (mb)
af +11.5 +101 (mb)
cal -13.5 -112 (mb)

I would like to hit a few of mine again for more units, but they would bastardize a few of the really good lines I got (ecu, NMSU) that are not available anymore. I will do things a bit differently next week.

hope everyone wins more than they lose.

Back