NCAA Week Three

SHSUHorn

Thief
Some future GOY plays I've added on the season.

Notre Dame @ Michigan –10.5 (3 UNITS)

Wanted to go ahead and get an early jump on this line since I have a feeling both GT & PSU will expose ND early as a big-time fraud this year. Michigan put up 47 points on this ND defense last year in South Bend. Michigan returns most of that offense while ND loses its big-time playmakers on offense that have carried the team for the last 3 years.

Iowa –14 @ Iowa St. (5 UNITS)

How this line wasn't adjusted after ISU pathetic performance in a 9 point loss at home to Kent St. is beyond me. Kent St. hasn’t beaten a BCS team on the road in 20 years. Iowa St. has a head coach who many of us in Texas are glad is gone. ISU could realistically lose every game on its schedule this year.

battle of the 0-2...i guess i can easily see the irish being 0-2, but mishitgan WOW! If their ever going to get this season going i can see them throttling the broke down irish.

Hawkeyes should lay the wood on the lesser in-state school.

GL SHSU!!

I really like Michigan in this spot this weekend... They are definitely one of my leans that I will likely be ading to my card. :cheers:

I probably shouldnt say this, BUT it could be a good thing... something needs to change on that team. Could provide a spark, who knows?

I agree completely about the Iowa game....Kent State turned the ball over 3 times inside the 20 also...They could have easily won that game by 3-4 scores

Iowa will pound ISU - and run it up if they get a chance. Under McCarney, they owned us - but Cheezedick has nothing to work with. I actually didn't think we would've covered the 22 against Cuse, just b/c of the number. But after watching them, the defense is live and there was solid improvement in our receivers from week 1. Rushing attack continues to impress, against dogshit d's, and this is another one.

42-9 Hawkeyes

SHSU, like the ISU/IOWA game.

Made money second week on a row on TT. Over was 63.5 and they scored 45 and their weak defense gave up 35.

What do you think about atm -23.5 at Deaddogfield vs ULM? I can't see atm beating anyone by 23.5 points.

I believe they will be sluggish after that 3 OT suckfest against Fresno State.

My plays thus far:

Iowa -17.5
ULM + 23.5

Still looking at TT @ Rice....

Iowa State is beyond belief bad. They won't win a game this year, and may not even be in one. Toss out the home field and rivaly for this one. Iowa cruises.

TCU -8 vs Air Force (4 UNITS)

The TCU/Texas game was alot closer then the score indicated. TCU also caught a Texas team alot more focused then ever before after having the close win vs sorry Arkie St. TCU also gets back its best offensive weapon in RB Aaron Brown for this game.

TCU is 14-2 in conference play while Air Force doesn't play as well in mid-week games probably due to the heavy schedule of the academy athletes only winning 2 of 10 contests.

TCU has won the past 4 meetings and beat Air Force last year by 24 points.

The line is taking into account last weeks game for TCU cause clearly they are the better team here and should win this game by double digits.

TCU -8 vs Air Force (4 UNITS)

The TCU/Texas game was alot closer then the score indicated. TCU also caught a Texas team alot more focused then ever before after having the close win vs sorry Arkie St. TCU also gets back its best offensive weapon in RB Aaron Brown for this game.

TCU is 14-2 in conference play while Air Force doesn't play as well in mid-week games probably due to the heavy schedule of the academy athletes only winning 2 of 10 contests.

TCU has won the past 4 meetings and beat Air Force last year by 24 points.

The line is taking into account last weeks game for TCU cause clearly they are the better team here and should win this game by double digits.

GL Horn, but FYI Aaron Brown is OUT for this game.

GL Horn, but FYI Aaron Brown is OUT for this game.

My TCU buddy told me he would see some snaps but that was also on Tuesday when I played this. I guess he gave me false info for last weeks game lol.

Just saw on Don Best that he's likely out. Thanks for the headsup.

Horn--He didn't make the flight to Colorado Springs.

Starting tailback Aaron Brown will miss his second consecutive game tonight with a knee injury he suffered early in the season-opening victory against Baylor, TCU coach Gary Patterson said.

Brown did not accompany the team to Colorado on Wednesday for the Horned Frogs' Mountain West Conference opener against Air Force. Sophomore tailback Joseph Turner (foot) also did not travel.

Guys I havent read all posts..but that Mallet is a stud..I have Michigan buddies who have been talking about him forever..an upgrade from Henne IMO

They should still dominate the line of scrimmage and open holes for the young bucks. I thought he would play but not be 100% so the play isn't based off Brown alone. The RBBC approach will be fine for this game.

Cincinnati –7 @ Miami Ohio (4 UNITS)

Going with Cincy here because of the steady play of QB Ben Mauck and a defense playing lights out so far after two games creating 13 turnovers. I’m not as impressed with Miami Ohio close win to a revamped Gopher program as I am the Bearkat blowout win vs a damn good OSU squad.

Houston –14.5 @ Tulane (5 UNITS)

Houston won this matchup last year 45-7 and all I’ve got to say about this game is Tulane let Miss. St sorry offense score 38 points last week. One more time Miss. St scored 38 points last week.

USC –9.5 @ Nebraska (3 UNITS)

A lot of people have been talking up OU and LSU of late and I’m sure USC will use this game as their statement game. Ask a lot of the OOC foes USC has played on the road recently and it won’t matter where the game is played. I’m not as impressed with Keller as I thought I’d be and I think this game is where the USC defense shows why everyone was stroking them off in the preseason and not the LSU defense.

Under double digits? I’ll take USC for $300.

UCLA –14.5 @ Utah (5 UNITS)

I still wonder if Vegas knows that Urban Meyer has left Utah or that 3 of their best skilled offensive players are out. All you need to do is pop in the tape of last year’s matchup and see the mismatches on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

W. Michigan @ Mizzu –20 (5 UNITS)

I’m going to ride the gunslinger Chase Daniels and his explosive offense all year long if they keep giving these value lines on Mizzu. Western Michigan has given up 99 points in two games and will give up plenty more to one of the best offenses in the country. Mizzu rolls in its home opener.

Hawaii @ UNLV +17 (3 UNITS)

I will never play Hawaii on the road again after last week. Now the hype has given them 17 points over a UNLV team that’s played well to open the season and have won the last two meetings in Sin City.

Texas Tech –28 @ Rice (7 UNITS)

Big play for me here along with the rest of this board. Hopefully that isn’t another bad sign when a game looks this damn easy. Once again this game is in Texas and noone here in Houston goes to Rice games so I expect a fair share of Tech fans to be there to even out the crowd. Rice got abused by Baylor spread attack last week so one can only wonder what Leach and his boys are going to do here.

I'll have them up today.

I would've layed off the Michigan line if I knew Henne would be hurt. I played that line before the Applachian St. game as well LOL.

Still like Mallet over Clausen.

Would you still lay 3 units at -9 with Mallet??

Back