NCAA Week Nine

SHSUHorn

Thief
NCAA 2008 YTD 50-32 +58.00 UNITS

Busy getting ready for my Vegas trip so no write-ups this week guys…

GL to you!

Texas A&M +3 @ ISU (3 UNITS)

Kentucky +23 @ Florida (3 UNITS)

Ole Miss @ Arkansas +4 (3 UNITS)

Okie St. +12.5 @ Texas (4 UNITS)

OU –19 @ KSU (4 UNITS)

TT @ Kansas –2 (4 UNITS)

PSU @ Ohio St. +2 (3 UNITS)

CU @ Mizzu –21 (5 UNITS)

USC –15 @ Arizona (4 UNITS)

Last edited:
Texas A&M +3 @ ISU (3 UNITS)

Kentucky +23 @ Florida (3 UNITS)
Leaning hova. So many injuries. Lookahead to the Cock party for UF. urban, you never know late.

Ole Miss @ Arkansas +4 (3 UNITS)Haven't looked. I know many like Piss here.

Okie St. +12.5 @ Texas (4 UNITS)Very interested in thoughts here. I do lean same way.

OU –19 @ KSU (4 UNITS)Agree at this point as well. NU is no look ahead these days and KSU defense cannot muster shit

TT @ Kansas –2 (4 UNITS)Growing on this as well.

PSU @ Ohio St. +2 (3 UNITS)
Locked in and love it

CU @ Mizzu –21 (5 UNITS)Seen many on it. With no hangover its solid I think

USC –15 @ Arizona (4 UNITS) Like as well. Wanted a better number though<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Aggie and Arkie's offense seems to be finally finding some legs under their new offensive systems...

KU getting too many points as the SEC teams always seem to play each other so close. 23 is too much...

Okie St. always plays Texas tough and its the first team Texas faces that has balance on both sides on offense. Texas just came off beating OU and Mizzu so a let down has to be on the horizon...

OU won't punt the ball one time in this game vs the KSU defense.

TT is extremely overrated and haven't shown me much this year. They also have Texas next week...

tOSU has the best homefield advantage in all of football. Different team with Pryor and Wells.

Mizzu bounces back and puts a ton up on CU. CU has the worst offense in the Big 12. Bad matchup...

USC begins its quest of murdering people as ESPN jumps on the bandwagon of "right now USC is the best team in the country" at the end of the year talk less forgetting once again the Trojans lost to a shit team earlier in the year for the 4th time in 5 years...

OU has balance..I think texas rolls here, you shut down Dez Bryant, much like Macklin, you win comfortably. Texas on a mission.

First Horn Thread ever with first 8 respnoses from owners/mods...

He was startegic with his posting of the thread

OU didn't have a running game and hasn't all season. Kendall Hunter might be the best back in the Big 12. He was a stud in HS but didn't get offers from the big boy because he had some injury issues.

Dez Bryant was the best WR to come out of the state in years but is a borderline retard when it comes to the books therefore he went to Okie St. the only school he could qualify for. Ton of talent though.

Texas has had serious issues guarding the TE and Pettigrew is another stud they will have to face. If they are doubling Bryant it'll lead to a huge day for Pettigrew.

I think Texas wins it'll be alot closer then most of us Horn fans want.

Then again I thought OU would win so what the fuck do I know...

Muschamp is the next Bob Stoops. Whoever hires him is getting the next great coach in college football.

I have a feeling he goes to Tennessee after this season.

love kansas

leaning towards ark now too...sooo much of the public loves ole miss. if i can get mizzou at 22 do you still reccommend it?

Any Ark thoughts fellas? I've got an opinion on my thread trying to hear the other side

"borderline retard", now that has me laughing out loud...horn, good to see you on Missouri and Kansas...GL this week...

Muschamp is the next Bob Stoops. Whoever hires him is getting the next great coach in college football.

I have a feeling he goes to Tennessee after this season.

Could you not type or utter these words again please.
How about you give him a job in the Big 12.
We have enough to worry about in the SEC.

And I agree wholeheartedly the guy is amazing.
Who wouldnt want to play for a guy with that kind of passion?

Wow, I gotta tell ya, I love the card. I literally am either on or have leaned to every single same side. BOL to ya bro, looks real good!

Could you not type or utter these words again please.
How about you give him a job in the Big 12.
We have enough to worry about in the SEC.

And I agree wholeheartedly the guy is amazing.
Who wouldnt want to play for a guy with that kind of passion?
I can't agree more, this guy is fucking money. Think about his career since 01: LB/D COOR at LSU (won a title, top 10 defense and worked under Saban), Saban takes him to Miami with him, goes to Auburn (top 10 defense) and now he's kicking ass at Texas! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that HE'S 37 YEARS OLD!!!

USC begins its quest of murdering people as ESPN jumps on the bandwagon of "right now USC is the best team in the country" at the end of the year talk less forgetting once again the Trojans lost to a shit team earlier in the year for the 4th time in 5 years...

Hey, Horn, I know this mistake was likely due to you being in a hurry, but USC actually won (well, throttled), not lost vs. ohio st...

:cheers:

Have a good time...

Well, you just said "shit team", so I just presumed...
icon12.gif

very nice card horn...on quite a few of those myself.

any thoughts on the weeknight games? weeknights always screw me but i have some degenerate plays on auburn and sjst....

gl horn.

shsuhorn, your insight is always appreciated.

what are your thoughts on rice at tulane. i think rice wins this one straight up. any thoughts?

bets of luck man and keep the cash flow in the positive.

I can't agree more, this guy is fucking money. Think about his career since 01: LB/D COOR at LSU (won a title, top 10 defense and worked under Saban), Saban takes him to Miami with him, goes to Auburn (top 10 defense) and now he's kicking ass at Texas! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that HE'S 37 YEARS OLD!!!

I agree with both of you guys. Applewhite and Saban coming over has been a good youthful kick in the ass the coaching staff needed.

In a perfect world Texas opens up the checkbook and gives Muschamp the Jason Garrett treatment. Learn on the job from one the best program runners and recruiters in the business and keep the bond the Texas HS coaches have with the Texas program. Then Mack to AD, Muschamp to head coach, and Major to OC.

Of course I'm dreaming so what probably will happen after this season is Muschamp will leave, and Texas picks up the phone and asks Auburn who their current DC is and they hire him.

GL Horn - Keep up the fine work and enjoy your trip to Vegas! Nothing like being out there with your buddies gambling and partying.

Love seeing you on OK State horn. One of the plays that jumped out at me.

Here's to nosebleeds and supermodel hookers. Enjoy your stay in the desert.

any hesitation on kentucky with all of their injuries?

I really like Florida now on offense and think they are the second best team in the country but think this is a classic lookahead game since like all the bettors they feel they should roll Kentucky. 24 is just too many points here.

Whew...Florida looks very impressive. That bet lost pretty damn quick.

About as fast as my KU bet, ouch! I was completely off on that one and even that may be an understatement. Best of luck the rest of the way. Great consistency this year, keep up the solid work!

Back