Sides 79-54 +100.01 UNITS
Player Props 55-34 +54.35 UNITS
Total 134-88 +154.36 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2007-2008
Sides 28-20 +26.90 UNITS
Player Props 8-3 –5.00 UNITS
Total 36-23 +21.90 UNITS

Future Plays

Chris Wells OVER 625.5 Rushing Yards (1 UNIT)
Chris Wells OVER 7 TDs (1 UNIT)
Jermichael Finley OVER 4 TDs (1 UNIT)
Jermichael Finley OVER 480 Passing Yards (1 UNIT)
Allen Patrick UNDER 950 Rushing Yards (1 UNIT)
Tim Tebow OVER 9.5 Rushing TDs (1 UNIT)
Quan Cosby UNDER 780 Receiving Yards (1 UNIT)
Malcolm Kelley UNDER 900 Receiving Yards (1 UNIT)

A&M @ Miami -1.5 (4 UNITS)

Franchione has struggled on the road under Franchione outside of last years Texas game. I think people are looking too much into the OU blew out Miami factor. OU is just really that good this year while A&M is still too one dimensional to beat good defenses.

Last edited:
Kyle Wright -20.5 Passing Yards vs Mcgee (-175) (3 UNITS)

Jenkins -20.5 Recieving Yards vs Franks (-150) (4 UNITS)

OU –23 @ Tulsa (5 UNITS)

I’m just been so impressed with how OU has looked this year especially the young QB Bradford. The way the Big 12 is shaping out Stoops knows he is probably going to have to murder every team they play this year so they aren’t the next Auburn and gets left out of the MNC game.

Florida –22.5 @ Ole Miss (4 UNITS)

Florida has beaten every opponent by 28 points or more and don’t see the streak ending here. Ole Miss has been horrible on offense this year scoring 65 points in three games while Florida is avg 55 points per game. Just don’t see this game close especially if Adams can’t go at QB for the Rebels.

ISU @ Toledo +4 (3 UNITS)

ISU always plays its rivals Iowa tough but the bottom line is this is still a horrible football team. The numbers of the Toledo defense are a little misleading because they did face three pretty good offenses. ISU can’t really say the same about its 14 ppg offense outside of the Iowa game. This game will be ugly and close so I’ll take the four points for the home team.

South Carolina @ LSU –16.5 (6 UNITS)

Scratching my head on this one since I think USC is getting a little too much love for beating an overrated Georgia team in Athens. LSU has outscored its opponents 137-7 this year to go along with having the best defense in the country littered with future NFL draft picks. This is the best game on the board IMO.

Oregon –16.5 @ Stanford (3 UNITS)

Dennis Dixon has been great this year and is making this offense really click. After finishing 109th in turnover margin last year the Ducks are now ranked 3rd in the country. They’ve won all three of their contest vs pretty good competition by 84 total points. Remember Stanford gave up 45 points and 624 yards to UCLA this year.

Georgia @ Alabama –3.5 (4 UNITS)

This is going to be a difficult environment for Georgia to come into and get a win vs a reenergize Bama program. Georgia just doesn’t have enough on offense to keep up with Bama especially at WR & OL.

CSU @ Houston –6 (5 UNITS)

Houston has been an absolute machine on offense and all of its games so far have been on the road. CSU defense just doesn’t make enough plays and that is surely needed when facing this Cougar offense. They ranked 97th in creating turnovers last year and are dead last so far in tackles for losses.

East Carolina PK vs Notre Dame (5 UNITS)

SHSUHorn, Picks look good. Only question is the ECU PK Vs Notre Dame. Is this the team total points vs ND's Total points?

GL

FF

I like them all, except for Bama. I just can't get a feel for that game. I agree, Bama has the advantage at WR and OL, but I think UGA has one of the best rising stars in the country at QB. I think UGA and Bama are the two most evenly matched teams in the SEC, hence I cannot choose a side. GL Horn

I like them all, except for Bama. I just can't get a feel for that game. I agree, Bama has the advantage at WR and OL, but I think UGA has one of the best rising stars in the country at QB. I think UGA and Bama are the two most evenly matched teams in the SEC, hence I cannot choose a side. GL Horn

Yes Stafford will be a good one but he has 4 new starters on the OL and pretty shitty WRs.

Whats Up Horn? Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love seeing you on my plays. I'm with you on OU, FLA, HOU & LSU, all big time.
Best Of Luck on ALL your plays.
I really appreciate your input here at CTG.
IMO your info and thoughts are some of the best here.

Wanted your thoughts on the Neb-Ball St game.
I had originally had them on my list but had to scratch and they did not make my short-list cut. (gotta abide by my own rules,right?)
Talent wise, they should have no problem. I becam worried about their concentration this week and had to scratch.

Thanks again....and BOL this week:cheers:

Whats Up Horn? Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love seeing you on my plays. I'm with you on OU, FLA, HOU & LSU, all big time.
Best Of Luck on ALL your plays.
I really appreciate your input here at CTG.
IMO your info and thoughts are some of the best here.

Wanted your thoughts on the Neb-Ball St game.
I had originally had them on my list but had to scratch and they did not make my short-list cut. (gotta abide by my own rules,right?)
Talent wise, they should have no problem. I becam worried about their concentration this week and had to scratch.

Thanks again....and BOL this week:cheers:

Gonna wait untill after this week to see how Nebraska responds from the USC game. Put a gun to my head if I had to choose and I think Ball St. covers.

John Parker Wilson +5.5 Passing Yards vs Stafford (-150) (4 UNITS)

Woodson OVER 250 Passing Yards (-188) (5 UNITS)

Flynn -15.5 Passing Yards to Mitchell (-150) (4 UNITS)

Horn - BOL this week, Houston was good to me last week and I've been impressed with their nice balance on offense. I'll have to look at hard at that one in the morning. Played Ok tonight and have Toledo side and ML.

GL today Horn and great way to start the week. With you on a couple and not against you on any so hope you hit em all bud

Good health Horn on LSU. Im expecting the great recruiting effort the last three years by Spurrier to show up today in this one,

:shake:

Back