NCAA Week 9

$$CMoney$$

Don of Sepcon
29-30-5 (+8.09 Units) NCAA YTD

Ore1.jpg
Virginia Tech (-3) 3.5 Units

I really am not sold on this Boston College team and their #2 ranking I personally think is a joke...Are they a good team?? Yeah but they arent a #2 IMO...Neither one of these teams has had particularly tough schedules so far but we will find out who is for real team tonight and I think its Virginia Tech...This Virginia Tech defense is giving up less than a touchdown per game on their home field and I think this defense will step up and carry them tonight.

Good Luck this Week Guys:cheers:

Fondy:cheers:

Budhachi...Great Call on that Under:cheers:

SFCapper:cheers:

That was by far the biggest ass raping ive ever received...I had been waiting to bet this game for weeks and felt like It had set up perfectly for VT and for 56 minutes it went pretty much according to plan and then Boom...I was fucking furious when I thought I was gonna push after that bullshit fucking TD and you can only imagine how pissed I am now that I lost SU in regulation on a 3rd and 20 from the 24 fucking yard line...Im still just sitting here in shock of what I watched...What a Motherfucking Joke:3_8_14:

cant wait for bball season remember how u love them Warriors Overs lol you will get em saturday

I feel the same way. I had a funny feeling that whole 4th quarter.

I was just waiting for something to happen.

get it back on the Ducks -3 vs Usc .....

Thanks Masta...Cant wait for the NBA to start:cheers:...I do love those Warriors overs:smiley_acbe:

Thanks Throwback...Cash those Ducks Baby:cheers:

Thanks Shark...Good Luck with your games tommorow Bro:cheers:

Back