NCAA Week 9 Plays/Thoughts

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
111-101-3 +28.65
9-14 -7.7

Had a great week last week, hope it continues. Trying to pick my spots with small plays, and then hammer games I really like. Worked out great last week. I like a ton of Favs this week, but last week was filled with dogs. I seem to do very well when I play dogs. Key for me to having a big day was I had all my plays locked in by 9am on Saturday morning, and I went straight to the golf course/ and then the bar. I wasn't able to play any halftime plays, which has been my weakness this year.

Will add minimal insight when I get time. As always if you care, ask why I like a game. Good luck to all that bet.

1unit
Ohio/Temple Under 43
Auburn/WV under 38
Kansas -1.5
Mississippi -4.5
Virginia Tech/Florida St Under 44.5
Georgia Tech/Virginia Under 38 1.20
Indiana +8.5
G-tech -14
Bama 1st quarter -.5 even
Kansas State/Oklahoma Over 70

2units
TCU-31
G-Tech -11.5
Kentucky +24.5-Florida -24.5
Kansas/TT Over 66
Wisconsin/Illy Under 57
Bama -6.5
Michigan +4

3units
LSU -2.5, LSU -1
Minny/Purdue Over 50
Minnesota -1

4units
Northwestern/Indiana Over 49.5

Last edited:
111-101-3 +28.65

Had a great week last week, hope it continues. Trying to pick my spots with small plays, and then hammer games I really like. Worked out great last week. I like a ton of Favs this week, but last week was filled with dogs. I seem to do very well when I play dogs. Key for me to having a big day was I had all my plays locked in by 9am on Saturday morning, and I went straight to the golf course/ and then the bar. I wasn't able to play any halftime plays, which has been my weakness this year.

Will add minimal insight when I get time. As always if you care, ask why I like a game. Good luck to all that bet.

1unit
Ohio/Temple Under 43
Auburn/WV under 38
Kansas -1.5
Mississippi -4.5

2units
TCU-31
Kentucky +24.5

3units
LSU -2.5
Like both unders and 1 and 3 unit plays...played Florida myself writeup in my thread and will not touch TCU at that number BOL this week minus UK hahaha. I am nervous about pulling the trigger on LSU and insights?

Troy/Mags

Breaking this down quickly:

both defenses are equal, with a edge to Georgia because of there run topping ability. but Vandy did show that you can run on them.

Georgia also could get the edge for running the ball on offense,
both teams were exploited by Bama/Florida.

I think Miles this week brings the noise on defense, there first goal is containing KM, and then bringing alot of blitzes like they did in the 2nd half against SC, and rattle Stafford. I have read alot over the last few days, that the LSU defense finally had a wake up call after giving up 51 to Florida, and then spotting SC 17 in the first half. I love the 1-2 combo of williams and scott, I think that will give them more of an oppurtunity to set up the play action pass this weekend for the 2 quarterbacks.

LSU can't give Georgia short fields on turnovers, and they can't keep dropping wide open passes.

LSU has double revenge in this spot, as well as the game being played for them at home. I think this is the key, this is there biggest home game of the year next to Bama. Georgia looks great on paper, but something about that squad this year seems like they have a hard time putting alot of points on the board. GA has only traveled twice this year, beating SC14-7 and AZ St 27-10. GA starts the hardest part of there schedule this weekend facing LSU/Florida/Kentucky/Auburn in the next 4 weeks...3 of those games are on the road.

Few things to add about the LSU side, which I agree with btw....UGA has a very young OL and that is trouble for them when facing LSU. LSU hasn't used a ton of blitz packages this year but in the second half of the South Carolina game they started to blitz with a lot of success. LSU also used 4 DE's (The Express as they call it) to rush the passer and it was hell to contain, I am still wondering why they didn't use this defense against UF since they had been working on it for the last month. I do wish this was a night game in Baton Rouge but I expect the LSU OL to eventually wear down the UGA front 4 and then the yards will start to come in the 2nd half similar to the South Carolina game as well.

Few things to add about the LSU side, which I agree with btw....UGA has a very young OL and that is trouble for them when facing LSU. LSU hasn't used a ton of blitz packages this year but in the second half of the South Carolina game they started to blitz with a lot of success. LSU also used 4 DE's (The Express as they call it) to rush the passer and it was hell to contain, I am still wondering why they didn't use this defense against UF since they had been working on it for the last month. I do wish this was a night game in Baton Rouge but I expect the LSU OL to eventually wear down the UGA front 4 and then the yards will start to come in the 2nd half similar to the South Carolina game as well.

Thanks brother forgot to mention this. :shake:

GL Marlo.

Still don't know what they are doing with these Big 10 totals. I'll keep playing them - haven't paid for it yet.

GL Marlo.

Still don't know what they are doing with these Big 10 totals. I'll keep playing them - haven't paid for it yet.

Added Bama number came back down to 6.5 can't look at this game any longer.

D

Historically this week all these totals that we played these teams have been in the mid 50's. Like I said on that Minny total if its at your opener I would have to give it a strong look. Obviously you saw the open, so it was a pounder. Both teams can score, I think with all the shit that is going down in Purdue that Painter has put out a big game, if he doesnt, and he continues to throw pics, well Minnesota should have short fields to score.

Indiana's offense has been stagnant for 2 weeks. Homecoming this week, and I expect them to get back on track and put up some points. I know NW will, so hopefully we see a 35-28 type of game.

I think with the way Wisky's offense is playing thats to many points. I also think this total is skewed a bit, because of Wisky's recent bouts with Michigan/Iowa/Penn St. I expect more defense at Camp Randall this week.

Back