NCAA Week 8

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
UVa -6.5 (-108) - 2 units
BG +7.5 (-106) - 1 unit

I'll update the record later
clover.gif

Record in a bit, need some coffee before I start going through numbers

Pitt -6 (-102) - 1 unit - Hate Wanny and Palko but I really think they have a great chance in this game to make a statement. This team has the players, I think Rutgers has gotten by so far this year with some lucky breaks. I hope they don't get any more today...
Baylor -3.5 (+100) - 2 units - Love this Bears team at home, I think they'll be able to establish something on their field today to get a win.
EMU -1 (+101) - 3 units - This EMU team has been on the road basically all year, playing tough teams and keeping games close. I think they can get their first W of the year against this disappointing Toledo team.
Purdue +7 (+100) - 2 units - Everyone loving this Wisky team, and for good reasons, but Purdue's offense will give Wisky a lot more trouble than the patsies they've faced so far (outside of Michigan)
Vandy +3.5 - 1 unit - Not loving this play with Vandy coming off a big win at UGA, but I think they should be able to give USC some trouble with their smart offense and active D.
Nebraska +5.5 (-105) - 2 units - Flipflopped all week on this, but ultimately decided to go with the Huskers. UT is great, dominant, etc but this Nebraska team has a ton of talent and should be very tough on their home field.

Good luck everybody, back in a little while with more.

i think you split this weekend bro. good health hope you finish out this week with a winning record though(not at my expenese though

ECU -5 (-108) - 2 units - Mustangs don't impress me, all victories coming against crappy teams or at home. ECU team speed should win out here.

Oklahoma St -3 - 3 units - A team that has showed much improve as of late, I think they'll be ready to take it to this Aggie team.

smh, they've played well lately, but that doesn't mean they can win this game, as they have choked in every big spot they've played in. We'll see, this afternoon is not looking good so far.

J Galt said:
smh, they've played well lately, but that doesn't mean they can win this game, as they have choked in every big spot they've played in. We'll see, this afternoon is not looking good so far.

That's what the evening is for my friend!! BTW, Snelling look good on Thursday.

The VA frosh looks good as well....

smh212 said:
That's what the evening is for my friend!! BTW, Snelling look good on Thursday.

The VA frosh looks good as well....

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone so we can get good line value on them against NCSU next week :smiley_acbe:

Colorado +14 - 1 unit

Passing Clemson, begrudgingly. That's it for tonight, a really mediocre day for me
an_violin.gif

Back