NCAA Week 8

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
I keep lying to everyone saying that I'll upkeep my record, so lets keep the record straight and say I might get around to it some time soon
an_roll_laugh.gif

UConn +3 (+100) - 2 units - Scaled this back when I saw so many people on it, but I have to be honest and say that this was my favorite play of the week when it came out. I think the Huskies get that signature win of their program's history tonight in Storrs in a messy game. Should be a good one, lets hope they come out fired up.

One I'm putting in now:

Nebraska -1 - 2 units - Two lameducks butting heads? This should be one hell of a shitfest.

hold your nose, there is a Husker play on the board:prayer I'm liking them as well, so take that for whatever it may be worth:36_11_6:

Rice PK (+100) - 1 unit - Feel like I'm getting suckered here at this low line, can somebody tell me what I'm missing?

ULL +7 - 1 unit

Utah St/Nevada Under 63.5 - 1 unit - I'd be lying if I told you this was anything other than a Duck tail. Call me Huey, Dewey, or Louie, fuckers
cool.gif

Wanny apparently asked to coach the Cincy game from the deck of his cigarette boat anchored in the Allegheny but the AD told him he had to stay in the box. After today's game, they may allow him to do anything he wants except go back to the sideline.

Why do I bet against Jim Grobe?

Good question, I honestly don't understand why the books underestimate Wake year after year. Jim Grobe is flat out one of the best coaches in the country.

Wanny looked shocked when they scored that go ahead, and then he put his Head-Ball-Coach Face back on and started screaming to everyone in the box to turn the Mute button off on his headset so he could tell them to go for 2. A great sequence to go back and watch if you have it on your Tivo.

I guess I was due for a horrible day, which I'm currently having right now. Glad I took nothing big, this has been a nightmare of a weekend so far.

Washington +13.5 - 2 units
CSU +3 - 1 unit

That's it, I'll be lucky if I'm breaking even for the season after today.

Back