Sides 79-54 +100.01 UNITS
Player Props 55-34 +54.35 UNITS
Total 134-88 +154.36 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2007-2008
Sides 39-34 +6.40 UNITS
Player Props 10-9 –30.00 UNITS
Total 49-43 –23.60 UNITS

Texas A&M +2 @ Nebraska (3 UNITS)

The Buyout Bowl is upon us. Which program is in more disarray? Probably Nebraska since they’ve already started the firing and more was expected of them this season. Plus reportedly Callahan was asked to fire his DC from Osborne and he told him no making Osborne not to excited.

The teams are evenly matched but Nebraska defense is just plain awful and I can see A&M controlling the clock with the running game and having enough defense to pull this out.

OU –29 @ ISU (6 UNITS)

ISU is a horrible football team and I expect pretty much the same ass whipping Texas put on the Cyclones last week here. OU knows it needs to run up the score for the BCS plus Stoops gets a little more payback for the ex-Texas DC that shut down his offense two years in a row. Stoops would get motivated to run up the score if you cut him in line at the grocery store.

TT @ Mizzu –3.5 (5 UNITS)

Should be a 56-45 type shootout. I’m going with Mizzu here at home because they are definitely the more battled tested program. Tech hasn’t faced anyone close with this type of offense especially in the passing game. Mizzu has already had big games vs Illini, OU, and Nebraska.

Texas –25 @ Baylor (8 UNITS)

HUGE play for me here on Texas.

Once again the boys in Vegas consider Texas the road team but with Waco not to far up I-35, the many Longhorns across the state, and the fact Baylor fans don’t exactly pile into Floyd Casey stadium has this line way off.

Baylor has lost 3 straight games by 20 or more points to teams not as talented as this Texas squad. Baylor also catches a Texas team playing its best football in its last two games.

KSU +3 @ Okie St. (3 UNITS)

KSU is a couple of breaks away from being 6-0. They’ve also proved they know how to play on the road with their performances at Auburn and Texas. The 3-4 defense matches up well vs the speed of Okie St. This line is reflecting what OSU did to Nebraska and sorry the KSU defense is light years better then NU.

Horn--

First two plays I made this week were on Texas and OU, in that order. Doubled up on Texas tonight and still consider it the best bet on the board. May do the same with OU, or just add a unit.

GL this week and Hook Em.

Texas A&M +2 @ Nebraska (3 UNITS)

The Buyout Bowl is upon us. Which program is in more disarray? Probably Nebraska since they’ve already started the firing and more was expected of them this season. Plus reportedly Callahan was asked to fire his DC from Osborne and he told him no making Osborne not to excited.

The teams are evenly matched but Nebraska defense is just plain awful and I can see A&M controlling the clock with the running game and having enough defense to pull this out.

OU –29 @ ISU (6 UNITS)

ISU is a horrible football team and I expect pretty much the same ass whipping Texas put on the Cyclones last week here. OU knows it needs to run up the score for the BCS plus Stoops gets a little more payback for the ex-Texas DC that shut down his offense two years in a row. Stoops would get motivated to run up the score if you cut him in line at the grocery store.

TT @ Mizzu –3.5 (5 UNITS)

Should be a 56-45 type shootout. I’m going with Mizzu here at home because they are definitely the more battled tested program. Tech hasn’t faced anyone close with this type of offense especially in the passing game. Mizzu has already had big games vs Illini, OU, and Nebraska.

Texas –25 @ Baylor (8 UNITS)

HUGE play for me here on Texas.

Once again the boys in Vegas consider Texas the road team but with Waco not to far up I-35, the many Longhorns across the state, and the fact Baylor fans don’t exactly pile into Floyd Casey stadium has this line way off.

Baylor has lost 3 straight games by 20 or more points to teams not as talented as this Texas squad. Baylor also catches a Texas team playing its best football in its last two games.

KSU +3 @ Okie St. (3 UNITS)

KSU is a couple of breaks away from being 6-0. They’ve also proved they know how to play on the road with their performances at Auburn and Texas. The 3-4 defense matches up well vs the speed of Okie St. This line is reflecting what OSU did to Nebraska and sorry the KSU defense is light years better then NU.

Rough start with OU and the Longhorns!!
Mizzou looking okay though.

GL

Back