Last week: 2-1 (+.90u)

Favorites ATS: 2-2 (-.20u)
Underdogs ATS: 6-3 (+2.70u)
Favorites ATS (1H): 3-0 (+3.00u)
Totals: 3-2 (+.80u)
Team totals: 2-1 (+.90u)
-----------------------------------------
Overall: 16-8 (+7.20u)

Another solid winning week with both dogs (Arizona, California) winning SU. Have one locked in so far for week 7. More likely coming.

North Carolina +17 (-120)
Washington +3.5
Georgia Tech -3
Texas A&M -2.5

Kind of an ugly play with UNC being putrid, but one where you just plug your nose and blindly play the spot. Notre Dame off the late win over Stanford, with a trip to Florida St on deck.

Last edited:
mrob :shake:

Added a play on Washington.

Love to hear your thoughts on Washington......I am on the other side and betting about as big as I bet.....obviously anything can happen (John Ross III explosion; Turnovers), but I just don't see how the UW can win this game, or even stay within DD

GL this week Troe......btw, I am feeling that Iowa slapdicks all the sharpies and pounds Indiana...you have a lean?

Love to hear your thoughts on Washington......I am on the other side and betting about as big as I bet.....obviously anything can happen (John Ross III explosion; Turnovers), but I just don't see how the UW can win this game, or even stay within DD

GL this week Troe......btw, I am feeling that Iowa slapdicks all the sharpies and pounds Indiana...you have a lean?

Chris Petersen is one of my favorite coaches to bet on following a bye. Think Washington can score on Cal, and they'll get the couple of stops they need to win.

Iowa by 10ish this weekend. The way that line has dropped has me strongly considering a play on them, and I usually don't get involved on Iowa games.

Chris Petersen is one of my favorite coaches to bet on following a bye.

Can't argue.....5-1 in last 6 over past few years......maybe we can get a 2 point Cal win...GL this weekend and thx for thoughts

Back