• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Ncaa week 7 props discussion

2daBank

Voice of Reason
So I think this gonna be a lighter card than normal for me. I still have a lot of work to do but I didn’t see a ton that jumped out at 1st glance, there a few good ones but prob be quality over quantity this week for me.

I do like one for tonight.

Greene (wvu) ov 51.5 rush yards

He has hit this total against tougher defenses, the only key I see is the games they let him be and don’t play the other qb he gets this and then some. Houston has given up pretty decent rush totals to other qb’s who are more passer than runner opposed to this kid who’s legs are his best weapon. I’m not super worried bout sacks. Houston isn’t getting home at a high clip and unlike a lot of these kids greene isn’t gonna hang around to long looking for a wr, he gonna pull it and take off before sitting around and taking sacks. He plays the entire game he gets this easy imo.

Last edited:
So I think this gonna be a lighter card than normal for me. I still have a lot of work to do but I didn’t see a ton that jumped out at 1st glance, there a few good ones but prob be quality over quantity this week for me.

I do like one for tonight.

Greene (wvu) ov 51.5 rush yards

He has hit this total against tougher defenses, the only key I see is the games they let him be and don’t play the other qb he gets this and then some. Houston has given up pretty decent rush totals to other qb’s who are more passer than runner opposed to this kid who’s legs are his best weapon. I’m not super worried bout sacks. Houston isn’t getting home at a high clip and unlike a lot of these kids greene isn’t gonna hang around to long looking for a wr, he gonna pull it and take off before sitting around and taking sacks. He plays the entire game he gets this easy imo.
I'll bite at 52,5 -114

I can’t freaking believe this play lost. 41 yards in 1st half on 9 Carry’s, I was already counting the money! (I hate when I do that!). He def was way more effective throwing tonight, he hit sone nice bombs and few intermediates I’ve yet to see him hit this year and all a sudden they decided he was Peyton manning, virtually no runs in the 3rd other than a 2 yard loss then a 1 yard sneak for td. I kept saying everytime wvu went up if they could just get a stop then they have ball and lead and we would get back to running the zone read right down their throats, it never happened tho, houston matched every score and then wvu trying to be this newly discovered passing team went 3 and out and next thing ya know houston up 2 scores w 5-6 min left, at that point I knew it would take just one good scramble and man did this little prick have sone lanes to run! He coulda got 15 on the play he almost/should have thrown pick where ball hit defender in hands!! Few other times he def had lanes but he was gaining more and more confidence w his arm prob cause houston apparently doesn’t think mich of covering wrs!! We get down to 20 and I’m thinking ok, this our shot cause kid can smell that endzone and take off!! Unfortunately he did it but not till they got to the 8 yard like leaving us 5 fuvking yards short. So need a stop down 3. We get ball with min left but he continues to show no willingness to win and starts driving then down the field, coulda ran on 2nd or 3rd down around 50 that woulda set up a easier 4th but instead they go 4th and 10 on 2 I’ll advised throws, I’m thinking it over but out of nowhere tight end catches a slant!! I was so happy for a second or 2 till I saw hou defenders actually running away from him and letting him score opposed to making the tackle that woulda sent us to overtime and I’d think 5 more rush yards!!!! The little prick qb beating his chest mouthing off ri the fans while I’m cussing him! I was so mad till houston hit the Hail Mary and beat them!! Somehow that got me over this and made me incredibly happy!!! Had they not gotten away from the damn run game in 1sy place houston never has any time left!!

I just don’t get it, he typically runs it 12+, usually 15+ times, we just needed one more to cash, I don’t believe any sacks hurt us, he took a 2 yard loss but think on a run play. Had he just gave us the amount of Carry’s I’ve come to expect he goes over easy, I certainly didn’t expect him to all a sudden figure out how to compete passes which totally changed him!! I counted at least 3x he rolled out and had room to run but opted to throw, another few he coulda went right up the middle and opts to pass: Just crazy losing this one cause the kid figures out in week 7 maybe he can actually throw the ball!!! Sure felt like the right play, I would make it again, that said I’m still sorry for anyone who joined me, We will make up for it this weekend.,

There are several I like but there is potential for some crappy weather all over so I don’t really want to get into them much yet. Just know I’m so hoping the weether decent in chapel hill where a heels d that hasn’t been tested by any even competent passing attack since week one when rattler put up 300+! I got news for them, Van Dyke better then rattled, the offense is better schemed, the oline protects way better, Maye better be ready for a good ol fashion shootout here! This one gomna give us what Gtech game could have last week if not for some the most inexplicable game planning I every seen in that 1st half., I still dunno what the fick tech was doing not throwing passes at all? Then I really dunno what canes were doing not taking a knee? After a 3 point 1sf hskf they score 40+ in second just to rub my nose in what shoulda been a easy over! Still cashed Van Dyke in that garbage mess, rained quite a bit in that game also which gives me more confidence on Van Dyke here, just wait to play him cause the weather, if anything the total been dropping cause rain threat so be patient w me but this a straight up banger!!

That's a good cap.

I didn't realize he had that many in the 1st half. That really sucks.

Wide open game, you'd think he crushed it.

I was hoping for a scramble on that last drive!

That's a good cap.

I didn't realize he had that many in the 1st half. That really sucks.

Wide open game, you'd think he crushed it.

I was hoping for a scramble on that last drive!

Ones like that so tough for me to lose, drives me nuts, it really shouldn’t matter, why I care how it happens? End the day gonna have sone lucky wins also. Just something bout losing the ones I felt like were the right play drive me nuts. When I’m just totally wrong to the point of looking like I don’t have any idea wtf I’m doing those don’t bother me so much, lol.

I will say tho, as I was stomping around cussing and on verge of throwing shit when houston scored in 7 seconds it made me feel way better, something bout them losing made all my anger go away and I just smiled knowing they had to fly home w that L after acting all crazy after thinking he won the game!! Lol

We really gonna have to be patient this week cause I see chances of weather problems all over the damn place, I’m gonna start rambling bout things today but I don’t think I’ll be pulling trigger on any plays till 2marro (so don’t go pounding any my numbers! Lol. Plus they might get lower if there bad weather).

To put a cap on last night I will say this, I’ve watched quite a bit of wvu and their qb greene, that the best I’ve ever seen him throw the ball, obviously it was a horrible thing for our purposes as he decided he was freaking Dan Marino instead of the runner I knew and loved!! He made some great throws, he actually even went thru progressions on several occasions when normally he been a one read then take off kinda guy (why I loved the rush prop!!), I dunno if that was just the game of his life, if houston defense is just that bad, or we are seeing a straight up baller develop in the mountains of West Virginia? I’ll say this much, if that wasn’t a crazy fluke or a product of just horrendous d, I don’t think the d was much a factor as regardless he was making reads and dropping dimes all over the place, we could be in for wvu really shocking some teams down the stretch!! I better damn have learned something from that game if I had to take a L on what I still think was a strong play!! He did make a couple awful decisions I have no clue how they wernt intercepted?!! Worst part he coulda easily ran for way more than the 5 yards we needed on those couple bad bad decisions!! Anyways just look out for this kid and wvu, I’d still like to see a bit more but if he can throw the ball anything like that consistently combined with his legs and wvu rushing attack they could upset any big12 team.

@KJ feel like telling me bout isu qb and passing game? Bearcats secondary is very beatable if you can give qb time.,

@KJ feel like telling me bout isu qb and passing game? Bearcats secondary is very beatable if you can give qb time.,
All I can say is he's improved weekly, sad reality is that I completely slept through last week's game and most of the game against OU so only have box scores to go by. Pretty positive for a redshirt freshman that until the gambling scandal went down wasn't likely to see much of the field this season. Was a 4 star recruit, the short passes and yac are important but he's shown the ability to be pretty accurate on the intermediate throws that are usually the toughest to deal with when learning on the fly.

Wish I could give you more.

Also I haven't looked at weather but figure if it's going to be windy in B1G and MAC country it probably will be a factor in Cinci as well

Also I haven't looked at weather but figure if it's going to be windy in B1G and MAC country it probably will be a factor in Cinci as well

If you wanna believe my weather app which has been a proven liar in the past, lol, it looks like should be thru that area before kick but I dunno if there be some wind left behind?

All I can say is he's improved weekly, sad reality is that I completely slept through last week's game and most of the game against OU so only have box scores to go by. Pretty positive for a redshirt freshman that until the gambling scandal went down wasn't likely to see much of the field this season. Was a 4 star recruit, the short passes and yac are important but he's shown the ability to be pretty accurate on the intermediate throws that are usually the toughest to deal with when learning on the fly.

Wish I could give you more.

Looks like the line does a great job protecting him! Kinda think I prefer just playing isu to props, several dogs in matchups like this I like 2marro.

If you wanna believe my weather app which has been a proven liar in the past, lol, it looks like should be thru that area before kick but I dunno if there be some wind left behind?
Weather channel showing 15% chance rain and 13 mph wind for most of the game so it shouldn't be in play

Looks like the line does a great job protecting him! Kinda think I prefer just playing isu to props, several dogs in matchups like this I like 2marro.
Yeah he's been upright and can create if the pocket collapses, doesn't seem to take stupid sacks

I have played these so far, I don't think the weather will be an issue in any of these games:

Brady Cook over 267.5 yards passing
Van Dyke over 252.5 yards passing
Restrepo over 69.5 yards receiving

Most of the local forecasts around here are predicting that the triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) should clear up by the time the game kicks off at 7:30pm.

Most of the rain and wind impact from the cold front hitting us this weekend here in the Carolinas should taper off by Saturday evening as it is raining here in Charlotte now and should be pretty messy both here and in chapel hill most of the day tomorrow until late afternoon give or take. All the heavy stuff should be gone by kickoff however as the front is being communicated to have about an 18 hour shelf life (10pm to 4pm or so).

Will keep you guys posted if any additional updates come across here locally but hope that helps a bit.

Best of luck this weekend man, unless of course you are on the canes!

Most of the local forecasts around here are predicting that the triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) should clear up by the time the game kicks off at 7:30pm.

Most of the rain and wind impact from the cold front hitting us this weekend here in the Carolinas should taper off by Saturday evening as it is raining here in Charlotte now and should be pretty messy both here and in chapel hill most of the day tomorrow until late afternoon give or take. All the heavy stuff should be gone by kickoff however as the front is being communicated to have about an 18 hour shelf life (10pm to 4pm or so).

Will keep you guys posted if any additional updates come across here locally but hope that helps a bit.

Awesome, thanks brother, I lean canes but im far more confident in Van Dyke passing yards and maybe something w Maye or his wrs. Hoping heels don’t stay to stubborn with the run game and let this turn into the fireworks show by 2 qbs who will be drafted at end the year ! Not saying heels should be totally one dimensional but imo it be a mistake to get to focused on trying to run, I felt like that was the mistake Gtech made last week in a super ugly 1st half, coulda been cause rain or I dunno what but seemed like tech was content run run sometimes throw on 3rd and long, sometimes run again in the 1st half, I guess they won so maybe it was good strategy? Lol. Not really since a simple kneel down and they lost a game they didn’t even try to let king move the ball in 1st half for some reason??’!!?!! I been hearing a ton of talk bout heels d but nobody brings up how incredibly tough it been to run on the canes d! Or do much of anything really!

Now that ys’ll got another week of Maye getting used to his new weapon, amd make no mistake if they didn’t have him for this game I’d have pounded canes! With him back I think Maye can go toe to toe w Van Dyke and canes high Powered passing attack! It really has the makings to be the game of the week! Imo 57 is stupid low assuming heels don’t force the run game, long as the coaches do what they should and put the ball in both these 1st rounders bands I think both teams score 30+!! Feel like I been very fair w heels, I’ve cashed on them 2 weeks straight but you know they have played a bunch of dog shit passing games right? Canes oline is plenty good enough to block ya’ll pass rush. They are not stopping canes passing game. They could most definitely out score canes but this ain’t gonna be a slugFest! I’m considering playing alt totals up to the 64-65 Range. Had this pegged with Mia vs Aggies, somehow lost against Gtech after the inexplicable way tech played 1st have but then after a 3-0 1st the my still got into the 40s! Van dyke throwing for 300+, Maye could hit his numbers, thinkng bout playing walker or McClellan rec. props, Maye seems like he has developed good chemistry w mccellen but I know walker will have a monster sooner than later! You have any feel for how thst connection is going? My guy says canes win but think my wallet will be way more invested in props and the over!

Can you plz copy/paste this into the weather thread? I just would like one place to look tomorrow for updates, we're getting them in several different threads and I can't keep up with which thread to go to at this point. Thanks man.

I have played these so far, I don't think the weather will be an issue in any of these games:

I don’t have a problem w any those. Love van Dyke, his top wr correlates nicely., im gonna be on one mizzou wrs, I’m leaning Wease right now. I’m cooking up another qb I think.

I find it super interesting they hanging a number on Milton passing yards he has only hit once alll year. We have been hard on Milton, he deserves much of it, some of it not fair asking him to be Hendon hooker! Hooker was very mature and had played a lot of football before even coming to rocky top! Milton been here awhile but he still a pup when it comes to how many starts he has had! I think Heapal put that bama and canes tape in and sees just what I do, Milton can roast this AM secondary! They need a confidence game for him and this one looks Taylor made! You ain’t gonna run all over Aggies anyways, give them lots of run action and hey those corners on islands! Aggies d shows yoj if they gonna play tight and blitz or back off and give cushion pre snap, this should be paint by numbers, bubbles screens when they off, double moves when they up tight! The am corners not that good. I think Milton has a monster day throwing the ball.

So we gonna build into bigger plays as the day goes, just 2 for this morning:

Trey benson ov 75.5 rush

Hopefully ppl have figured out what I been screaming bout cuse offense for weeks, they were, are, can’t be anything other than. Straight up frauds. I dunno if they get totally embarrassed again today on the offensive side, their crappy qb did call the offense out after throwing for 60 yards last week (wonder how many rolled their eyes to that loser? Lol). Maybe it held some weight, I don’t want to lay the massive number as I don’t trust noles for be super amped up here. I do expect them to control the game and I’d think benson will be the key to that. I think cuse defensive numbers are about as fugazi as the offensive numbers were before they started playing real teams. Benson ran all over cuse last year and if he doesn’t bust a long one I suspect he will cash for us salting the game away in the 4th.

Nate carter (sparty) ov 61.5 rush

I love this one, I like sparty to win but the only way they do that is controlling the los, against iowa sparty was getting 3 ypc before contact! That is unheard of against iowa d! If sparty line getting that kind of push this kid is going for 100+ and yes I’ll be playing a alt number here if they give me one! New qb, crappy weather, a bye week to settle the noise down from the mess with head coach, this one a banger!!

Joe Milton ov 247.5 pass yards

I think vols HC and Milton been watching Aggies film kicking their chops! The AN dc doesn’t disguise worth a shit so vols will get up to the line quick, Force Aggies to show their hand and it gonna be paint by numbers for a kid with a massive arm who might not quite have the chops to play the position that hooker did, as I mentioned somewhere Hooker had played a lot of football before coming to vols, while Melton been around he still a pup far as starts in this offense goes. There are a couple data points that tell me Milton is gonna look real good today! I think the pace will slow down the am pass rush, their corners not real good, and the defense is very easy to pick apart, it gonna be bubble screens and bombs for Joe and he does just fine with both of those, his deep ball is a thing of beauty! AM been notoriously awful on the road, the defense is predictable and the way vols go about running this offense it will be chess vs checkers at the Los when they see what am in and they get into the right play over and over again! I love vols -3 also but this the prop thread and yes, I’m playing milton over a number once all year, don’t ya wonder why they would set here? Well I just told ya, Milton will throw for close to 3 bills on Rocky top today!

Donte Moore ov 221.5 pass yards.

playing a youngster in hostile territory but the thing is this a great matchup for him, he threw for more yards than this at Utah!! Beavers pass d is not good! Kid might make a mistake or 2 but I dunno how he doesn’t hit this number. Especially if you think beavers win and ucla playing from a trail position this should be cake, personally I like the bruins with the points but I don’t think they will have the success on the ground like they had vs wazzu, this kid gonna have to lead them to the promise land and quite honestly young or not I think he better than DJ U who has shown us time and again no matter what jersey he wearing when the heat is on he plays his worst! This number crazy low, he has went well over it against every power 5 team. Easy pick’ens here I think.

then the game we been talking bout all over

Van Dyke ov 262.5 pass ysrds

Think I have said enough other places bout this one and maybe in here to? If not just ask but I freaking love it.

Maye number little higher than I’d like but think these will do nicely

Nate McCullum ov 55.5 rec yards/100+ +500
Walker ov 58.5 rec yards 100+ +425

One of those 2 will hit the alt numbers I think, by my math one hits still a nice payday!

ok this one is a little bit more hunch than I’d normally prefer but sometimes ya gotta play the hunches, feel like I’m seeing some these teams well enough to do that.

Rocco becht ov 191.5 pass yards

Ok so I don’t know much bout this kid and havnt really seem isu play, all I do know is they have one the lowest sack rates in the country which important here cause I do know the bearcats very well I think and I believe if you can protect your qb He can slice and dice thus secondary!! According to the line isu could be playing from a trail position which I’d think makes this number very attainable if that how this game goes. I’m not real sure it will tho, I kinda like isu to pull the upset as I think cincy is vulnerable to good coaching which I think isu has. My love hate with satterfiekd been well documented over the years, I think when he sitting around his office/lab he can draw up some creative offense, the problem is he pretty much just decides what he wants to do and has no ability to make adjustments, no understanding of game situations, and he to much a arrogant prick to see the bad qualities in himself he shoulda fixed years ago, just look at what Louisville doing without him with id argue a far less talented qb than a few he has had!!!! That pretty much says it all bout this joker!!! I’d love for cincy to get out to a lead cause then I know this number cashes easily as one thing Satterfield teams have consistently done has been blow big leads!!! Regardless of game script I think isu will find it tough sledding to run on the cincy front 7 and hopefully will be smart enough to choose the path of least resistance which thru the air as the nfl corners of bearcats glory years are long gone and probably never coming back with this coach running the program! lol. Small number where matchup dictates they should throw, I just don’t know enough bout this kid or the isu pass game to say I’m super confident but I do think it worth a play in what a pretty slow start to my day prop wise with Carter being the only banger.

Theo Wease (mizzou) ov 52.5 rec yards

So we pivoted off burden last week, he still smashed his number in the 1st freaking half! Luckily lsu eventually figured out they should prob pay more attention to him and it left time for Wease and cooper to hit their numbers, cooper was very tempting to me at only 40.5 but I’ve been lead to believe stoops will most likely keep his safeties over the top and try to take the deep shots away. I know stoops defensive Chops and his calling card has been secondaries over the years, I would think he will be the 1st coach to actually come in and day “Luther burden Isn’t gonna roast us all day”! Maybe burden one these rare talented that just can’t be stopped? I believe he is a sure fire 1st round nfl wr but I don’t think that means you can’t slow him down, you just gonna have to dedicate resources to doing so. Let’s assume stoops has watched plenty of tape and decides as he should he needs to keep his safeties back and to put a extra defender around burden. I think that will prob entice Drinkowitz to run the ball a little more today, don’t be shocked at all if he does that, until 4 weeks ago I was screaming at this guy to pass!! So trust me if uk wants to take certain things away he will call more runs. What will also happen is what I thought might last week, Wease will become very valuable as a chain mover for the Tigers. If uk taking away the deep stuff and paying attention to burden it leaves Wease one on one with someone he can get open on or most likely open spots in zones he will sit in and be a huge help to cook in moving the chains. I like him to once again not be flashy but slow and study he will get catches and accumulate 10-15 yards at a time, only takes 4-5 to get his number and I expect he could catch 7+ passes today if im correct on how stoops defends mizzou. More run plays and Wease picking up 1st downs. Uk doesn’t want this to look anything like lsu/mizzou did and I think they can accomplish that but in doing so it’s gonna leave mizzou with other ways to move the ball.

That should be bout it for my props today as I’ve given the entire day. Don’t think I’m playing any props in the ducks/udub game as I’m just on udub, no other reason than I’m a believer and really want to see this team run the pac12 and make the playoff!

I’d love to play Estime as he should just run over around and thru usc Swiss cheese d, it just a high number when I’m worried the love kid is starting to cut into his touches., I might actually still do something in that game. We see how the day going, lol.

I have also played these:

Restrepo alt line over 99.5 yards receiving +185

Bo Nix over 17.5 yards rushing, Washington is at the bottom or CFB in defensive sacks so that will help, Nix had 50 yards rushing last year, this should be a close game so Nix will need to run/scramble

Jayden Daniels over 63.5 yards rushing, because why not, Daniels had 59 yards rushing last year, Auburn only averaging 2 sacks/game

Ray Davis under 104.5 yards rushing, Missouri has been good against the run, except last week against LSU but LSU is a top 3 offense and can throw the ball, Missouri plan on D should be to stop the run

Nate Carter over 61.5 yards rushing, tailing @2daBank here

I have also played these:

Restrepo alt line over 99.5 yards receiving +185

Bo Nix over 17.5 yards rushing, Washington is at the bottom or CFB in defensive sacks so that will help, Nix had 50 yards rushing last year, this should be a close game so Nix will need to run/scramble

Jayden Daniels over 63.5 yards rushing, because why not, Daniels had 59 yards rushing last year, Auburn only averaging 2 sacks/game

Ray Davis under 104.5 yards rushing, Missouri has been good against the run, except last week against LSU but LSU is a top 3 offense and can throw the ball, Missouri plan on D should be to stop the run

Nate Carter over 61.5 yards rushing, tailing @2daBank here

Yea I don’t think what lsu did on ground makes for a fair comparison at all, don’t think anyone worried bout Finely torching them.. I honestly dunno how well mizzou will do stopping the run cause I can’t think of another team to compare but I agree it will be a much bigger priority this week.

I like the idea of Daniels rushing way more than passing I just really don’t like that game. Friend of mine who prob didn’t know who danieks was till I started telling him to take his rush props last year has declared his over passing yards a lock today, I tried like hell to talk him off it but it his money. Feel like that game probably ugly but certainly wouldn’t stop danieks from getting 60, it will actually help most likely.

Didn’t even consider nix rushing, I pretty much just decided I was rolling w huskies and didn’t focus much on props but that def makes sense, I might join you next time I cross the river!

Fuckers never came out with a alt number on Carter rushing, they wouldn’t even let me use him in sgp w sparty, pricks, I thought that correlated quite nicely!! I was gonna do Carter rush/td/sparty but nope. Tried FanDuel also and they didn’t even have a Carter yarfs prop! They would let me do td plus sparty but the price was bs so didn’t bother, I hate their app anyways so didn’t wanna put money in there!

Gl today bro

then the game we been talking bout all over

Van Dyke ov 262.5 pass ysrds

Think I have said enough other places bout this one and maybe in here to? If not just ask but I freaking love it.

Maye number little higher than I’d like but think these will do nicely

Nate McCullum ov 55.5 rec yards/100+ +500
Walker ov 58.5 rec yards 100+ +425

One of those 2 will hit the alt numbers I think, by my math one hits still a nice payday!
played the top two too

Theo Wease (mizzou) ov 52.5 rec yards

So we pivoted off burden last week, he still smashed his number in the 1st freaking half! Luckily lsu eventually figured out they should prob pay more attention to him and it left time for Wease and cooper to hit their numbers, cooper was very tempting to me at only 40.5 but I’ve been lead to believe stoops will most likely keep his safeties over the top and try to take the deep shots away. I know stoops defensive Chops and his calling card has been secondaries over the years, I would think he will be the 1st coach to actually come in and day “Luther burden Isn’t gonna roast us all day”! Maybe burden one these rare talented that just can’t be stopped? I believe he is a sure fire 1st round nfl wr but I don’t think that means you can’t slow him down, you just gonna have to dedicate resources to doing so. Let’s assume stoops has watched plenty of tape and decides as he should he needs to keep his safeties back and to put a extra defender around burden. I think that will prob entice Drinkowitz to run the ball a little more today, don’t be shocked at all if he does that, until 4 weeks ago I was screaming at this guy to pass!! So trust me if uk wants to take certain things away he will call more runs. What will also happen is what I thought might last week, Wease will become very valuable as a chain mover for the Tigers. If uk taking away the deep stuff and paying attention to burden it leaves Wease one on one with someone he can get open on or most likely open spots in zones he will sit in and be a huge help to cook in moving the chains. I like him to once again not be flashy but slow and study he will get catches and accumulate 10-15 yards at a time, only takes 4-5 to get his number and I expect he could catch 7+ passes today if im correct on how stoops defends mizzou. More run plays and Wease picking up 1st downs. Uk doesn’t want this to look anything like lsu/mizzou did and I think they can accomplish that but in doing so it’s gonna leave mizzou with other ways to move the ball.
Great call on Wease, I totally misread this game.

I thought Chip might have taken Dante out at half.

He didn't.

He simply took the ball out of his hands in the 2h, mostly.

Smart coaching, as they have run pretty well. The damage was done though.

Back