NCAA Week 6

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
2 shitty weeks in a row that were a result of me not spending enough time capping. Put in a good amount this week and I'm hoping I can get it back.

Loosiers +140 - 2 units
GT +6.5 - 2 units
SMU +145 - 1 unit
UVa -3.5 - 1 unit
Iiiiiwa -1 - 1 unit

Addin as tha day goes, BOL fellas

GL JG - thoughts on UVA if you have a minute.

Line has gotten way too low as an overreaction to the egg they laid in Pittlast week. Testicle U is a good team but UVa should be able to run the ball on them unlike Pitt, whose DL I thought controlled that game. Going against the grain here, we'll see what happens

Line has gotten way too low as an overreaction to the egg they laid in Pittlast week. Testicle U is a good team but UVa should be able to run the ball on them unlike Pitt, whose DL I thought controlled that game. Going against the grain here, we'll see what happens
Agree the battle in the trenches will be key and UVA will need to be successful running the ball and controlling the TOP to limit Wenning's opptys. GL JG.

Btw I'm sure that none of you watched it but the UVa/Testicle U game had comical officiating. How do these guys get and keep these jobs? I can't imagine that this is the best the NCAA can do.

Braves I'm not going to bet the game but in these situations I always go with the better QB and better defense, which is the Tree. BOL whichever way you go.

Back