***NCAA Week 6, NFL Week 5 IN-GAME***

Got my posted plays going but did a dumb tease and a small parlay as well since wifey left town and I'm bach-ing it all weekend

Love Oregon tonight...gonna revenge getting pasted last year in Tucson and Arizona D simply has no shot at slowing down the Ducks.

See you took the under VK....brave. Think it stays under the inflated line....I was thinking something along the lines of 56-21.

See you took the under VK....brave. Think it stays under the inflated line....I was thinking something along the lines of 56-21.

Ya .. it isn't the most valuable play in the world .. but don't need a lot to go right ... just less than 3 td a qtr .. I mean come on.

P2W we're getting close to college hoops..

October such a glorious month...baseball postseason, NFL and College football in full swing, NBA and NHL starting up....

I think they score > 50 so yeah I think they cover...anyone who snagged a 21 should be feeling good

No Don Haskins ... no go.

Can't replace a legend but at least El Paso gets to see a real team when Arizona comes to town. Great game for Floyd to get scheduled....unfortunaltely I believe its right before Christmas or else I might attend in person

ya ... imagine switch coaches ... Lute for Don ... UTEP wins 6 games every year and Arizona wins 5 more championships

Back