• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
S

signalcaller

26-23-3 Overall
1-8 on half plays
4-0 on Totals
+7.7 units on the year

Had just a terrible week last Saturday. Just got killed on some of the games I thought were good as gold. This week hopefully is a lot better though.

Penn State -3 (4 units) LOSS
Watched the whole Illinois game last week and still dont understand this line. I think this PSU defense is going to give fits to Juice and Mendenhall. Morellie hopefully can get his head back in the damn game. Still hasnt shown he can go out and win a game. Just makes too many mistakes, and that damn RB of theirs who cost me the cover when fumbling on the 10 last week can go to hell. Austin Scott is now my least favorite player in the big 10. Just cant see Illinois offense getting many points on the board in this one.
PSU 24
Illinois 13

Tulsa -19.5 (3 units) LOSS
I cant see this UAB defense being able to stop Smith and co. This offense is intentse. When I was watching that BYU game I couldnt believe the type of formations that they were coming out with. Malazhan is a wacko. They could basically run a reverse at any time and it seems to just confuse the defense. They even put up major points with Oklahoma and were with them for a while.

Wisconsin -7 (2 units) LOSS
I think Wisconsin finally showed what kind of defense they can play last week. yes I know Iowa is a below average offensive team. I think the Wisconsin offense will be able to put up some points against this MSU defense. Donovan has come back to earth after playing lights out the first 2 weeks. He has regressed every week after but Hill and that Oline is still dominating teams come the 4th quarter. Im thinking the game will be close until late 3rd/early 4th.
Wisconsin 24
Michigan State 14

Georgia Tech +3 (2 units) WIN
West Virginia -6.5 (2 units) LOSS
Rutgers -14 (2 units) LOSS
Louisville -8.5 (1 unit) WIN
UNLV +3.5 (1 unit) LOSS
tOSU -23.5 (1 unit) LOSS
Cincinnati -14 (1 unit) WIN

Feel free to ask any questions/discuss the plays. Hope everyone has a great weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
GL...good line on Tulsa

I think MSU-Wisky will be a heck of a game...lean Wisky to win but maybe by about 7

Thanks guys. Im probally the only one on the this board to be on GT, but well see what happens.

Adding Louisville -8.5.
I know their defense is weak but NC state offense isnt exactly out of this world. Thinking Brahm to Douglas hapens all day long. Lets cash it

Signal - Let's talk about middling our Rutgers bets. I know you have 14, but I have 13. Are you considering buying it back at Maryland +19 or whatever its at? I am seriously considering it, especially with the love on this site for Maryland at that number.

Just had some horrible breaks in the late games. What looked like a very good afternoon with Wisconsin, UNLV, Georgia Tech, and the Vile, UNLV allows a late TD and Wisconsin blows their lead.

Back