NCAA Week 4

Thanks guys, I'm nervous as hell taking this dogshit Miami squad because I would not be surprised to see them lay an egg and make this year even worse for me.

Lets hope and fucking pray that this pig comes through :prayer

I'm going the other way with the TAMU moneyline. I look to see Miami play like the dogshit you say they are. One of us will be happy!

Thanks to all you guys, it would be nice to claw my way back up after disappointing weeks 1 and 2. Good luck to everybody.

Real short on time, unfortunately no writeups, but should be back later with more:

UVA +4.5 (-105) - 2 units
NCSU +7.5 - 2 units
Testicle U +23.5 - 1 unit
Memphis +7 (-105) - 1 unit
Kent St. -2 - 1 unit
Colo St +7 - 1 unit

You have a strong constitution to bet on the Hoos this week. The Jackets haven't won in Charlottesville since 1990. Choice is going to play with a bad hammy. Their QB has looked shaky. The Hoos are cover machines as home dogs against teams not from Bleaksburg. Exactly the type of data to get a Hoo fan excited for a win and the type of spot where Al Groh shits the bed and reminds you why you're contributing to the fund to buy out his contract. Screw it, I love being miserable so I'm adding this to my card.

As for the other ACC action ...

With you on NC State. 7.5 for a Tigger team on the road without a QB is a little much.
Also, I like Wake in this spot. Maryland has no offense and is coming off a big game against WVU. I expect them to be banged up and have trouble getting up to play in Cigarette City.

Twerps looking good so far in that game, I knew that play looked so bad that it was worth adding....

Probably the last few adds of the day:

Iowa +7.5 - 3 units
Toledo +3.5 (-115) - 1 unit
Buffalo +2 - 1 unit

Passing UConn, Georgia, Kentucky, UNLV, and Arizona.

Good luck all, this day could turn into another piece of crap by the looks of it.

I ended up playing UVa, NC State, Wake, Uga, michigan, and South Carolina. Looks like Wake and uga lucked out. Good to see the favorite shit is ending early this year. Time to roll with the contrarian action ...

Back