NCAA week 4....

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
I really do not like this card at all..

treading lightly and will take some ML favs on parlays.

I do have 1 play though so far..

WVU -19.5 at -109 .....1/2 unit

will take the first half bigger when line comes out.

They will run all over ECU, it is that simple...when have they not run all over anyone? they are getting a lot of shit about their schedule, which they can't control, so they will control it on the field by blowing people out every week until Louisville.

Will add more plays and thoughts later.

GL.

Line seems low for some reason. Especially after that performance on national tv. Im staying away - I think ECU will score their share of points

backdoor al over....some more food for thought, louisville will all their injuries richrod may be cautious after 3 tds and put in some scrubs. perfect let down spot for wvu. no doubt they will win but could be closer than thought

I may play East Carolina. This will be a letdown spot for WVU after last week's big televised game.

East Carolina has played Navy, UAB and Memphis. They have stayed within 5 points of these teams, and beat Memphis by 15 last Saturday, and they all play a similar run style game to WVU. They will probably be more prepared for WVU than WVU will be for them. They are 3-0 so far ATS and everybody should be all over WVU. I think the line will probably go up and I'll get an even better line . . . . . . .

Denny,

UAB, Memphis and Navy are not in the same class as WVU...WVU IMO will have no letdowns this year, they know they need to blow everyone out to get in the National Title.

Their style of play is not conducive to a letdown either. They have a uptempo spread run scheme, and since Pat White has set foot on a football field no one has been able to figure it out.

I understand your reasons though, GL on your card bro!

Fondy, scourge and Barmoycm, hope you all have a great week..

HUNT, WVU hasn't played a team that could pass worth a shit yet. They will Saturday, and I think that's how you beat this WVU team. Maryland WRs had WVUDBs beat numerous times the other night, but Maryland's QB couldn't pass his way out of a paper bag.

Pinckney for East Carolina is hitting on 62% of his passes and out of three games he has 800 yards passing. I can actually see East Carolina scoring some points in this game and giving WVU a run for their money. WVU had trouble with them last year, and I don't see anything different this year.

By the way, I'm not trying to bust your balls here, just discussing. I haven't layed any money on East Carolina yet because I think I may even get a better line.

Great points Den..I just think ECU is in a class lower than WVU and no way should be getting 20 points, If it is 22-25 I understand but I fear Pat White and Steve Slaton in the running game more than anyone in college football, I cannot go against this team with their ATS record right now.

:shake: DENNY...

I love discussion man...bring it buddy!

You definitely have a me a little worried than I was 5 minutes ago about my bet lol.

I also think ECU was outplayed bad in the first half against Memphis but benefitted from several turnovers down the stretch...Pinckney is a good QB, but ECU seem to have some turnover filled games on both sides of the ball...and I think this win against Memphis was a big turn for this program.

Also last year, Slaton did not play in this game and Pat White came in at the end of the 1st half I believe.

WVU should roll. ECU was lucky to beat Memphis as the Tigers handed them the game in the 2nd half (See my comments in BAR's thread).

GL

yanks and smo1a..thanks fellas...and I agree with your comments in BAR's thread smo1a, it was what I was trying to say above...WVU will cause some turnovers, they always do.

ADDING: WVU 1st half -13 at -105 for 1 unit

When I talked to BAR the other day on AIM I said if the half was under 17 or even 18 I was taking it, so I like getting 13.

GL

Got the same price and number Bro.

Look at LSU as well....for first half

Talk to yas later tonight if your on

BAR,

I was looking into LSU as well..I will hit you up after the game IF I can get around.

Adding:

LSU -20.5 1st half at -111....1/2 unit

Ricard had his big game last week, going to LSU is a different story, LSU has one of the best secondaries in the country, this is going to get ugly and it is a good opportunity for Ricard to make some money after last week.

Excellent post here fellas. Y'all are making too many good points on both sides for me to bet, but it is a good read.

During the WVU game last week, I told myself to never take WVU against a team that could throw. I'm not even sure you have to be able to throw to throw on WV, so I can't take them. However, I sure can't take the 118th rush defense against the WV rush attack. Good luck to those who play.

man up and bump your shit whether you win or lose...

WVU shit the bed plain and simple, was not expecting that performance and soonerbs was right.

nice call sooner.

I posted some small plays in people's threads that did offset these but they won't count.

LSU did roll as expected, and I was not expecting WVU to not be able to run the ball against ECU..oh well.

Yeah...that was big suprise...but that will happen through course of season. Pat pased well other than picks though. Good sign for mountaineers

yup BAr..I like that little speedy #2 for them, name escapes me right now...that fucker can fly. Should be a great one at papa john's.

I know who you talk of...Renaud maybe?

Yeah..gonna be a dooy..47-44 again perhaps..but w/o overtimes

Back