I Tan, Therefore I Am
OREGON STATE +11.5 2 units

BUFFALO +4 2 units

INDIANA +3 2 units

TOLEDO +3.5 2

UCLA-6 2 units

East Carolina +25.5 2 units

thats what im likin right now... whatcha guys think?? :cheers:

I'm really close to playing OSU, just waiting to see what the line is going to do...it's in no man's land at no key numbers, so I haven't been any hurry to lock it in..

I lean Baylor, but having trouble laying pts in a game that means a lot less to a team bad team travelling to another bad team who has more motivation to take it...

Indiana/Illy I expect last team that has the ball wins...pass..

Toledo is so bad, but its the play if you dare...

UCLA I'm on already...Olson may be out it starting to look like, so I may hedge...

ECU or nothing..but man WVU is so sick at backdoors...

That's a winning card if you go for it IMO.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] - Oregon State (2-1, 0-0) is 2-0 at home and outscored their opponents 85-17. The only trip away from Corvallis resulted in a 34-3 beat-down at the hands of Cincinnati. That's the only reason I can figure that the line is tilted so heavily toward the homestanding Sun Devils (3-0, 0-0) in Tempe. This will be the fourth straight home game for ASU, which has thus far beaten San Jose State, Colorado and San Diego State. This will be a good PAC-10 test for both teams.

Baylor has served as TCU's only victim, smacked down Rice (like everyone else), and barely got by Texas Southern (FCS). Buffalo has already played at Rutgers, Temple and Penn State. The Bulls performed admirably at Happy Valley and obliterated the Owls in Philadelphia, 42-7. The computer is a combined 116-28 (.806) SU with these schools since 2001.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
The Hoosiers have improved by exactly one win in each of the last four years. Last season's 5-7 finish was just its second five-win season in the last thirteen years. Illinois has not won more than three games since 2002. A victory would make Illinois 3-1 for the first time since 2001. A win would make Indiana 4-0 for the first time since 1990.

The Rockets have been horrible this year with losses to Purdue, Central Michigan and Kansas by an average of 27 points. Iowa State has been schizophrenic with losses to Kent State and Northern Iowa followed by an upset victory over arch-rival Iowa. Last year was the first-ever meeting between the two schools and Iowa State won a 45-43 shootout in Ames. This game takes place at the Glass Bowl.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

WVU covers every game in the 4th qtr i think.. lol its close then they score like 3 tds in 5 min to cover... but ecu has gave them fits the past 2 years.... lost 20-15 last year in wvu and 27-10 the year before... they are the only team to hold them under 200 yrds rushing last year. and slaton has had his worst games against ecu...

Cruzer

Post three looks all funkified because wherever you brought it from was messing up this thread in general...just a heads up.

Thats as much as we could fix to not create errors opening the page.

THURSDAY NIGHT.....

MIAMI -1.5 2 units

lookin for a good game from james tonight... hopefully wright hits a couple bombs..

Back