NCAA Week 3

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
YTD 6-3 +2.74 units

Horny Toads -3 (-105) - 1 unit - like seeing Boykin back in there, I think they rally behind him and get a tough road win in what should be an entertaining game tonight.

BOL fellas

That was a good matchup for them, called it in July. They will do well against teams who just like to pound the rock and don't have a lot of speed on the edges. Oregon is the worst kind of team for them, they just don't match up

Corn -2.5 - 2 units - UCLA has plenty of dickriders in this young season, I'm not a believer just yet, they have to win this early cross country game to show they're the real. Ill pay to see it.

KY Jelly +15.5 - 2 units - I know I know, they suck and everybody loves Teddy Ballgame, but this rivalry always seems to be tougher on the better team, lot of emotion and Jellys biggest game of the year IMO. Think we see them come out with some passion and fight.

ECU +8.5 - 1 unit - I like neither of these teams but the Butt Pirates always seem to give the Chokies a tough time at their place. Think this one stays within a TD either way

Passing USC, addin as tha day goes.

What an unbelievable garbage day. If you bet A&M and won dont talk to me, you got lucky.

ASU -5.5 - 1 unit

1 int in tha endzone took 3-7 points away from tamu, that pick gave 7 to bama. that's 10-14 points rite there. same amount of first downs, more total yards. those 2 turnovers were key in this game.

Back