NCAA Week 3

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
NCAA YTD 0-0

Time to start putting through the real bets. Still gonna start slow.

UNC +6 (+105) - 1 unit

Good luck tonight guys.

other side, good health galt

Rutgers did not seem like your kinda side, fairly public shitty home fave. What was your thinking?

PS Not saying the game is over by a stretch, neither one of these team's 1h inspired any confidence. This game is still way up in the air, just looking to hear your thoughts :shake:

The Goats are looking good.

Except for the pants.

Did Duke and UNC merge like the Steagles in WWII?

That's the one thing I've always liked about the Heels. Man, those unis always looked great with the Clemson unis at Death Valley. Or at Keenan Stadium for that matter.

Not sure what the thinking is, M.W., but Butchy might make these pigs sleep in these pants if they're gonna make them put up 40 on the road. Really shocked by this outcome.

Thoughts on UVA +11 this weekend? Do you know anything about this backup QB starting this weekend?

metsrp86, here is what I wrote on UOW the other day about Verica:

- Mobile. We’re not talking Michael Vick or even Jameel Sewell, but this kid has good feet.

- A COLLEGE QB. He looked lost in the pro-style offense sets (even though that was what he was called in HS), moreso than Sewell or Hagan ever did. He needs to be moving, running the option (4.65 speed), making 2 reads at most per pass play, and keeping things simple. Not particularly accurate on short routes but does have the arm for the deep ball. He’s like the anti-Matt Schaub.

- He reminds me a lot of Scott McBrien of Twerp lore, except he’s righthanded. Quicker than he looks, solid arm strength, and more of a playmaker than a regular dropback QB. Not in the mold of your typical NFL-prospect QB at all.

While most won’t take a second look at this game, I am now totally intrigued by it. If you bet on this game, you have a 50% chance of being on the right side, but I give you close to a 5% chance of accurately picking how the game will go. Should be an interesting one to watch, but there's no way I would bet on it at this point.

Hope this helps.

Thanks J Galt, I think Ill pass as well, strange unexpected things seem happen in Storrs all too often.

Houston -2.5 - 1 unit
Maryland +15 (+100) - 2 units
Iowa -13.5 - 1 unit
Duke -2 - 1 unit

ND +115 - 1 unit - Ugh, can't believe I did this one.
Arky St. -2.5 - 1 unit

That's it unless I get drunk and especially irresponsible.

OK, I'm not a liar, I just checked the account and realized that I had forgotten to put this one in.

Wisky -1.5 - 1 unit

Back