Sides 6-7, -2.8
Totals 1-0, +1.0
Teasers 2-3, -2.4
1h 0-1, -1.1
2h 2-1, -0.2
ML 1-0, +1.0
Parlays 2-0, +3.18

Total 14-12, -1.32 units

Oregon -8 1.1/1 - I'm still thinking back to last year's bowls and how impressed I was that Oregon could score as much as they did on SF's D that had so much speed. Oregon appears to be loaded again this year on offense as they racked up 500 yards against Washington and almost 700 against UTST with a variety of RB's doing the damage with Johnson injured early. Oregon has a great defensive backfield and should provide a good challenge to Purdue who will most likely be playing from behind. Ducks have too much overall speed and should overwhelm Purdue.

Arizona -10 1.1/1 - Revenge spot for an Arizona team that is playing very well offensively to start the season. Tuiatama seems to be very comfortable in Dykes offense and is playing with a lot of confidence. NM has major problems and inexperience at WR which has really effected getting their passing game going and is effecting the confidence of Porterie. Zona has had this one circled on their calendars for a year and will come in ready to play.

Rutgers 1h -3 -115 1.15/1 - Big Fat Loser

Houston -2 1.1/1 - Houston has a dynamic offense and have proven they can put points on the board. AF could be in trouble here if they have to play from behind as their passing game is pretty much non existent.

Clemson -20 1.1/1 - NCST couldn't run the ball last week against William and Mary which certainly isn't a good sign for them facing Clemson today. I think NCST will find themselves in a lot of adverse down and distance situations today and Clemson is going to be able to really get some pressure on NCST as they will be in obvious passing situations. Not a good sign for an NCST offense that has really struggled so far. Clemson should roll in this one.

Penn State -27.5 1.1/1 - Syracuse defense is just terrible and has been gouged for close to 500 yards in their first two games vs. NW and Akron. I don't think the Cuse will be able to run at all vs. PST tough defense and that will lead to more problems because they are very ineffective trying to throw the ball. This should be a blowout.

FAU/Mich State under 62 1.1/1

Temple/Buff over 43.5 1.1/1

Cal/MD over 53 1.1/1

NCST/Clem over 45 1.1/1

Teaser VT -1, Oregon -1 1.1/1

2H Mich/ND over 20.5 1.1/1

Ark State -1.5 1.1/1

SMU +36 1.1/1

Oklahoma 1h -12.5 1.1/1

USC -10.5 1.1/1
<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
I played it small at -7, so I'll be pulling for you.

What do you have to say about the Terps this week?

Oregon -8 1.1/1 - I'm still thinking back to last year's bowls and how impressed I was that Oregon could score as much as they did on SF's D that had so much speed.
perhaps if you remember back a little further to the last time Oregon went on the road to visit a big-10 school...last year, week 2 vs Michigan. They only ran 51 times for 331 yards in that game, against one of the better big-10 defense, coming off a bitter opening day loss to Appalachian State, and certainly wanted to come with their A game.

Thoughts on MD posted in Doggy's thread...

Doggy - I listened to Ralph's press conference and I think he was more disappointed in himself for not preparing his team for MTSU than anything else. He took the entire blame, but the fact is they took the game for granted and didn't show up and play physical on the LOS vs. a team they outweighed by an avg. of 35-40 lbs on the lines. Credit to MTSU qb for managing a nice game and the longer they stayed in it the tougher their D played. MD has some problems right now on offense, particularly at QB in trying to implement Franklin's new West Coast formations. I'm not particularly enamored with what I have seen which has been a bunch of dinks and dumps, WR screens, quick slants etc. Kind of reminds me of the Redskins and Jason Campbell. I don't think MD is stretching the field and using Bey to his full advtg. and also think it would really open up Scott even more if we could stretch the field a little bit. Granted some of this may be conservative play calling early in the season, but we need to score some pts this week or we'll get blown out quickly. Turner looked horrible on Saturday night and seemed to be aiming his throws. His throwing motion really looked off to me, and nothing like I remember last year. Maybe some addtl. reps will help him this week, as the whole Steffy controversy probably didn't help his confidence overall. I still believe this team has a lot of talent on offense and will turn it around. I just hope the scheme isn't too prohibiitive and we see some better QB play. Our OL needs to do a better job in pass protection and I think they have a very deep OL overall due to last year's injuries creating a lot of opptys. for some of their kids to get a chance to play. We should be able to run the ball very well with Scott as the year goes on. DL needs to get Ivey back, and our secondary must do a better job of tackling. Special teams a real concern right now with Rychlewski now at SC with Spurrier and our FG kicker sucking ass so far.
<!-- / message -->

Arizona -10 1.1/1 - Revenge spot for an Arizona team that is playing very well offensively to start the season. Tuiatama seems to be very comfortable in Dykes offense and is playing with a lot of confidence. NM has major problems and inexperience at WR which has really effected getting their passing game going and is effecting the confidence of Porterie. Zona has had this one cirlecd on their calendars for a year and will come in ready to play.

Good luck Timh. Looks like Rutgers is moving the ball pretty good on the 1st drive. Thanks for the pm plays too.

Have we ever been on the same side of a game? And if so, what happened? I'm picturing cats and dogs getting along on the street, every Israeli and Palestinian hugging it out and apologizing, and the Republicans saying "fuck it" and giving up on this whole push to reverse Roe v. Wade.

:36_11_6:

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Terps Tim. A very strong situational play for me on Saturday. Hope your boys show up big. I honestly think they can win.

Good luck this weekend.

Have we ever been on the same side of a game? And if so, what happened? I'm picturing cats and dogs getting along on the street, every Israeli and Palestinian hugging it out and apologizing, and the Republicans saying "fuck it" and giving up on this whole push to reverse Roe v. Wade.

:36_11_6:
LOL JG - It sure seems that way, wishing you GL on the weekend.

Doggy - I hope you're right and I think MD will come to play. I am concerned about Best. They do so many things with him and he is scary when isolated in the open field. Hope to see better QB play out of MD this week.

Get on those goddamn Terps Tim :)

Was hoping for some sloppier weather today, but I'm still on em. GOod luck

Clemson -20 1.1/1 - NCST couldn't run the ball last week against William and Mary which certainly isn't a good sign for them facing Clemson today. I think NCST will find themselves in a lot of adverse down and distance situations today and Clemson is going to be able to really get some pressure on NCST as they will be in obvious passing situations. Not a good sign for an NCST offense that has really struggled so far. Clemson should roll in this one.

Penn State -27.5 1.1/1 - Syracuse defense is just terrible and has been gouged for close to 500 yards in their first two games vs. NW and Akron. I don't think the Cuse will be able to run at all vs. PST tough defense and that will lead to more problems because they are very ineffective trying to throw the ball. This should be a blowout.

FAU/Mich State under 62 1.1/1 - Tailing Helmut on this one, looks like it will be played in a downpour.

Tim glad to see you on Clemson thats a game i have been back and forth on the last couple of days.

Marlo - Me too and I guess what clinched for me was looking at how poorly NCST ran the ball against Bill and the Bitch. That is really indicative that they have problems and Clemson D line is pretty formidable. I just don't see the Pack being able to sustain any offense, and Clemson should be able to tee off on their QB's. GL today.

You have a crystal ball or something?

And how 'bout them Terps?

I wish I did lol...I usually go to all the games and I'm not there today, because I'm feeling like shit. Played golf in the rain yesterady and already had some sinus/allergy shit going on and now I feel really bad but the Terps performance is giving me a boost. They look 100% better than last week with their execution and OL line play. GL today :shake:

Back