NCAA Week 2

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
YTD 4-1 +2.94 units

With this being a dogshit card and not having the opportunity to watch games or do that much research this past week, I'm sticking with the games I circled a couple weeks back and hoping I get a few nuts.

All 1 unit:

USU Aggies -9.5
BYU +8
Arky Lite +10.5
UNLV +10.5

On UVa, I think that line is right and justified, having not seen my Hoos play BYU it's hard to predict if they will put up a fight but I think despite Tenuta and London's defensive prowess they will struggle like hell with this offense. Couldn't pick a side, will just root for my boys and hope they keep it respectable.

BOL fellas

will be on 2, against 2. GL today lets both have a profitable day chalkie. I know u will add later, what else u lookin at? good start week 1 to tha season

:shake:

Actually will not add, about to head out for the night and won't be back until the late games are starting your time. I thought about So Caro, Mishitgan, Fighting Vagini, JMU, SHSU, Maine, and VPI but passed them as I haven't seen any football yet this season and don't want to just take stabs based on reading box scores and recaps.

Actually will not add, about to head out for the night and won't be back until the late games are starting your time. I thought about So Caro, Mishitgan, Fighting Vagini, JMU, SHSU, Maine, and VPI but passed them as I haven't seen any football yet this season and don't want to just take stabs based on reading box scores and recaps.

agree on most

Back