NCAA week 2

VThokies

Pretty much a regular
Season YTD:
6-4 +2.06

Pitt -13 1 unit
Kansas -20.5 1 unit
Ole Miss +8.5 2 units (also prob be on the ML)
Duke +6 1 unit
ECU +8 1 unit
Notre Dame -21 -120 1 unit
New Mexico +110 1 unit

Last edited:
interested in Ole Miss thoughts, leaning that way, don't know bout the defense though

interested in Ole Miss thoughts, leaning that way, don't know bout the defense though

I dont think Wake can handle Ole Miss' DL at all. Wake couldnt run last week very good against Baylor, I see them being very much one dimensial (sp?) this week

WF managed 150 some yards rushing but that was on 44 carries. I admit I didnt watch any of this game but looking at the box score I see that 65 of these yards were on just 2 carries and you also have to figure in 5-10 of their razzle dazzle reverses. Their two main RB's were basically shut down (less than 3 ypc)

Last edited:
I really like the card (aside form Miss since I don't know much about them), and I basically agree with your leans as well.

BOL this week VT.

thanks Dmoney

also looking at the WVU/ECU over when it comes out

West Va allowed 28 first downs and 400 total yards to Villanova last week

WVU/ECU total is at 51 at Bookmaker.

Wow. I was expecting the 60's. Ok somebopdy tell me what Im missing? Im usually wrong when I feel a line is way way off. I know ECU isnt a powerhouse offense but neither was Villanova.

Any of you good matchup guys....how does ECU defense match up against a spread offense?

ECU defense is fast and being fast is half the battle of stopping WVU. My friends at WVU say they looked like shit last week but how pumped up could they have been for Nova?

ECU defense is fast and being fast is half the battle of stopping WVU. My friends at WVU say they looked like shit last week but how pumped up could they have been for Nova?

You like ECU? I lean to the +8 but I kinda feel like any value is gone now

Back