NCAA Week 2

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
YTD 1-1 -.10 units

UTSA +7 - 2 units - Let me know if you've heard this story before; Pac12 team with a few NFL prospects and some history of being a good football team goes out on the road early in the season on a week engine to play a small conference school and is a suspiciously small favorite. Joe Public looks and says "wait, I only have to lay 1 score on Pac12 school I've heard of before vs some school that I was unaware had a football program? Sounds like my kind of Thursday night!!!" Pac12 team shows up (barely), plays soft, tackles poorly, turns the ball over, and causes Joe Public to go home from the bar and kick his dog and yell at his kids. Sound familiar?

BOL tonight fellas

playing this game based on your write up!
hope Joe Public takes it easy on his dog tho

YTD 1-1 -.10 units

UTSA +7 - 2 units - Let me know if you've heard this story before; Pac12 team with a few NFL prospects and some history of being a good football team goes out on the road early in the season on a week engine to play a small conference school and is a suspiciously small favorite. Joe Public looks and says "wait, I only have to lay 1 score on Pac12 school I've heard of before vs some school that I was unaware had a football program? Sounds like my kind of Thursday night!!!" Pac12 team shows up (barely), plays soft, tackles poorly, turns the ball over, and causes Joe Public to go home from the bar and kick his dog and yell at his kids. Sound familiar?

BOL tonight fellas

hahaha. that is pretty damn good.....and my dog remembers it well

Back