NCAA Week 11

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
YTD 37-30 +3.65 units

Looks like a bad season, but really one bad week where I went 1-5 and lost most of my profits. Damn shame because I think I won pretty much every other week of the season. Back to grinding.

No Illi +9.5 - 1 unit - Want to like this one more, but why the weird line movement? Why so many points? Also, I think Dr. Lou called for this one to be an upset, which is never a good sign. I'll keep it small and hope that NIU shows up ready.

Getting more and more scared as the night goes on, as I am on the opposite side of a lot of people I respect tonight. Not looking forward to seeing my account after this disaster.

TCU -1.5 - 4 units
Twerps +3 - 2 units

Getting more and more scared as the night goes on, as I am on the opposite side of a lot of people I respect tonight. Not looking forward to seeing my account after this disaster.

TCU -1.5 - 4 units
Twerps +3 - 2 units

GL JG with you on TCU and still trying to decide on MD game. Appreciate your input on VT in my thread :cheers:

JG - Last night was fucked up across the board. I actually had the fucking Browns also. Interested in your thoughts on Mr. Peanut and the Hoos. GL on Nevada.

Back