NCAA CFB 2006-2007
Sides 79-54 +100.01 UNITS
Player Props 55-34 +54.35 UNITS
Total 134-88 +154.36 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2007-2008
Sides 43-40 -6.80 UNITS
Player Props 10-9 –30.00 UNITS
Total 53-49 –36.80 UNITS

Having probably my worst year ever in betting college football. Then again has anyone seen a season as crazy as this one?

Colorado @ Iowa St. +5 (4 UNITS)

ISU has been playing very well recently with good games vs OU, Mizzu, and upsetting KSU. As any Texas fan will tell you new ISU coach Gene Chizik sells out his defense to stop the run at all costs. Teams that have had success vs ISU have been great passing teams. CU’s offense relies on its rushing attack a lot to put points on the boards. I like the matchup and will take the points with the home team on Senior Day.

KSU –7 @ Nebraska (5 UNITS)

I still think the Huskers would rather be on the road then have to face the abuse of their own fans. I will continue to ride against the Huskers untill the end of the season. The Husker defense is just plain awful.

Texas A&M @ Mizzu –19 (8 UNITS)

Not sure how A&M can prepare for this raod game when Fran was having buy-out talks and the rest of the staff is trying to figure out where their futures for next year. A&M has always been bad on the road and had no answer last week for OU’s TE Gresham. Mizzu has two of the best Tes in the country in Rucker and Coffman. This will be a blowout.

Texas Tech @ Texas –6.5 (5 UNITS)

I think Texas may have found something in its offense finally. Colt Mccoy actually has some pretty good wheels running the football and that has opened things up a lot more for Jamal Charles aprticularly in the 4th when the defenses have been worn down. TT has been awful defensively in the 4th quarter and their run defense is one of the worst in the league. People point out to the wacky games in this series but those are played in Lubbock…not Austin.

Kansas @ Okie St. +6 (3 UNITS)

Kansas hasn’t faced a balanced team all year like they will in OSU. The fans should be hyped in Stillwater because of the Jayhawks ranking and the team should be even more fired up after losing the way they did vs Texas. I’m just not sold on this Kansas team so I’ll take the 6 points for the home team.

Baylor @ OU –38 (5 UNITS)

Baylor stinks and to make matters worst they fired head coach Guy Morriss this past week.

I'm on KSUcks and Mizzery. Still undecided on the rest, though I lean your way on them except for Texas. I still think Texas is just not a good team.

Well, I like each one of these. I actually believe OSU and ISU win SU...

After all the bashing of ISU of done this year, I can't believe I'm betting on them tommorrow. How ironic...

Good luck to you tomorrow, SHU!!!

:cheers:Texas A&M @ Mizzu –19 (8 UNITS)

Not sure how A&M can prepare for this raod game when Fran was having buy-out talks and the rest of the staff is trying to figure out where their futures for next year. A&M has always been bad on the road and had no answer last week for OU’s TE Gresham. Mizzu has two of the best Tes in the country in Rucker and Coffman. This will be a blowout.

definatly my big play of the weekend ... good luck bud ... dont hate!!! ... :cheers:

Back