NCAA Week 1

J Galt

Everyone's got a price.....
Heading out on a DeFez baller ass 2 week vacation so throwing these in now. Ill try to pop in from paradise every once in a while to say hi to you pigs. Small card all 1 unit

SMU +6
UVA +106 -
so pissed I waited on this so long
Clemson +110
Bama -20 - massacre
LSU -4.5 - squarin to go!

BOL

Last edited:
My Unc!! You ever laugh at another Redskins tweet & it's on lol. I'm pissed I waited on UVA this long too, we talked about hitting it 3wks ago. BOL bro

And I'm not alone taking the Tigers to win SU :)

gsro a couple things, no more Rocco or Sims to distract the QB race, they have a clear #1 in Watford which I like. Also best coaching staff in ACC with the additions of Obie and Tenuta. Big things this year, they have the talent

Funny you say that doggy but those are the two teams I follow most closely and feel like UVa is undervalued (for now) because of last seasons abortion and Tech is overvalued because of their name. This is the worst Hokie squad since the late 90s IMO, Saban will use that full summer of prep and give them a sound thrashing tomorrow. Hokies are young an have no depth, not good things for a team shooting for 8+ wins.

Funny you say that doggy but those are the two teams I follow most closely and feel like UVa is undervalued (for now) because of last seasons abortion and Tech is overvalued because of their name. This is the worst Hokie squad since the late 90s IMO, Saban will use that full summer of prep and give them a sound thrashing tomorrow. Hokies are young an have no depth, not good things for a team shooting for 8+ wins.

Can you imagine if VPI goes worse than 7-6 this season as you suggest?? Oh the humanity that will come reigning down the mountains of SWern Va.

Can you imagine if VPI goes worse than 7-6 this season as you suggest?? Oh the humanity that will come reigning down the mountains of SWern Va.

We can dream. Those dirt farmers have had more than enough time in the sun, time to go back to being full time little brother. This certainly looks like it, though, they have frosh starting all over the field and 10+ kids quitting during summer camp. Beamer will have his hands full this year, if he can get 8 or more wins it will be a great coaching job.

Back