NCAA Week 1 plays...

pillsburychuckle

Pretty much a regular
Nebraska / Wyoming OVER 61 10 Units -110

The reason I like this over so much is mainly because of Wyoming's offense this year and what not many people know yet. That is that Dave Christensen is calling the plays as the offensive coordinator and he is trying to make Wyoming the fastest offense in the country.

In the spring they were getting a snap off every 12 seconds and he said he wanted them to get a snap off every 10 seconds by the time the Nebraska game rolled around. They have started off going full tilt with the pace in fall camp. They do have a good QB in Brett Smith and a lot of receivers back so they should be able to put up a few points on the Nebraska defense with this pace.

The other thing that should happen in this game with Wyoming trying to play at this fast of pace is when Nebraska stops Wyoming they will get the ball back fast and have more scoring opportunities themselves. Wyoming I believe will have an improved defense over last years team but it won't matter in this game against Nebraska and what the Cornhuskers are bringing back on the offensive side of the ball.

I believe with the fast pace and the Cornhuskers playing in a home opener that Nebraska probably should at least score 45-49 points themselves and so you will need Wyoming to get in the 14-17 point range which I think they can do. I believe this total will sail over the 61 points.

I can see a final of around 49-24 or 56-28. Something in that range.

Feel free to comment. Agree , disagree or indifferent. :cheers:

More to come.

GL, bud :cheers:

was up your way in mid July, and loved it. my brother got transferred, and he's trying to talk me on heading up there. unlikely, but will keep visiting.
plus, i got to do some amateur scouting in the NW league (everett).

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

HUNT :cheers:
Yanks27Sox7 :cheers: Hope you enjoyed your stay up this way!
xyzky:cheers:

Been a couple weeks since I have been back on here.

Adding my second play and third plays:

Vanderbilt +3 -110 10 Units

Wrong team is favored in this game in my opinion. Think Vanderbilt wins straight up.

Third play is 7 point teaser

Vanderbilt +10/ Fresno St. -3.5 -130 10 Units

Good Luck!

Well started off terrible. Not doing those ingame bets anymore. Did well with them in nfl pre season but not with the college games. If you faded me last night you went undefeated lol :cheers:

Hope for a better outcome tonight.

Friday plays:

Western Michigan +28 -110 10 units
Kansas St. -12 -120 10 Units
Arizona -31 -110 10 Units

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks guy! :cheers:

I bounced back a little last night going 2-1.

Saturday morning plays:

Illinois -16 -114 10 Units
Florida INTL. +21 -110 10 Units

Good luck! Will add more later!

Back