NCAA Tournament Eliminator Pool

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Guys - I am running the Survivor pool again this year, $100 entry fee (see rules below). Two picks on the first Thur and Friday, one pick a day after that and you can only use a team once. You can paypal your entry fee to Timhastings25@yahoo.com before the start of the tournament on Thursday March 19th. Those of you who participated last year should have received an auto generated email to reactivate your entry for this year. Those who want to play this year need to provide me their email address and I will send you an invite.

POOL FORMAT
This is a Survivor pool where you pick 1 or 2 teams for each day of the NCAA Men's Division 1 Basketball Tournament (not including the play-in-games) except in Round 1 (Thur 3/19/20 and Friday 3/20/20) where you pick two teams. If the teams you pick win, you advance and can not pick that team again. If a team you pick loses, you are eliminated.The person who makes the MOST CONSECUTIVE WINNING PICKS, WINS THE POOL.

POINT SPREADS
This pool does not use point spreads. Wins are determined on a straight-up basis.

DAILY PICK DEADLINE
The pick deadline is currently set for 10:00 PM and this will be your daily deadline unless the pool manager changes it. The pick deadline may be later than the first game time of each round. You can never enter or change a pick for a game that has already started and you can not enter or change picks after the pick deadline.

MANAGER PICKS
The pool manager can enter picks for anyone at any time, even after the tournament has started. When this happens, the website flags the late picks in the standings pages so that everyone knows that a late change has been made.

CONFIRMING PICKS
It is your responsibility to confirm that your own picks are accepted by the website. You can do this in a number of ways including the pick confirmation email and by returning to the pick sheet to see that your selections are prefilled. The picks shown on the website after the deadline has passed are your FINAL picks.

PRIZES AND FEES
Winner take all.

POOL MANAGER
The pool manager, whose username is 'CANE25' (without the quotes), has registered an email address of Timhastings25@yahoo.com
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE 1ST THURSDAY GAME!!! PASS THIS TO ALL WHO YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED

Tim

Last edited:
Back