NCAA Thread

The rest of my bets this week are documented in the photos. If you don’t like the current lines I would wait until an in game and wait for a better number. Be patient and wait for opportunities.

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 24
I think a lot of people lost on Hawaii last week . The trust favor for Hawaii lost some luster. To me after a favorite line of <39 or whatever gives me hope for a nice dog this week. They didn’t have to show much last week. This will be their best effort and big motivation. Hard to make this play because I don’t know how high they can achieve.

Play on Hawaii

Attachments

• IMG_3124.jpeg
    IMG_3124.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 19
2 of the most over teams are facing off in week one and to me it sounds like the overs will be in regression this season.

This is from an article from si.com.

the Tigers, they'll be led by redshirt-junior quarterback Garrett Nussmeier as he looks to lead LSU to their first season opening victory in five years.

“It wasn’t his car, he was driving that thing fast, and he didn’t care if he dented it. It’s his car now. And he’s really careful that he doesn’t, you know, mess it up," Kelly said of Nussmeier during Fall Camp. “He understands that he can’t put the ball in the other team’s hands. So, I just think it’s, you know, being a starter, understanding how important it is, and recognizing that taking care of the football is absolutely crucial to our success.”

7-7 week 1

Week 2 :

Smu
Duke
Tulane
Troy
Army
Jville St
Niu
Mi st
Illini
Utsa