• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Ncaa prop shop week 8

2daBank

Voice of Reason
Sorry so late this week, I didn’t have much time throughout week so just did last night. I’ll post later ones as day goes. Just a few for morning.

Castillanos (bc) ov 207.5 pass yards

I had him and Garwo wrote down, Garwo out so made the choice easy. I like bc as do others, I do hope the script plays as Gtech acting like a fav early which they often do before giving up insane passing yards in the 2nd half most weeks.

Baldwin (baylor) ov 57.5 rec yards

Attacking cincy secondary some more.

Shapen (baylor) ov 237.5 passing yards

That all for morning. I promise I’ll get better stuff worth reading (I hope for the next couple sets within a hour or so.

Oh I forgot 1.

Gabriel ov 2.5 passing tds.

Not my favorite by any stretch but freaking 67 total, former team, I don’t see much reason for him to run around here as he usually doesn’t as much in the higher spread games. He could easily throw 3-4 tds. I actually had his #1 wr wrote down also but forgot to play him myself, lol.

Garwo was the only noon play that I was considering.

At 3:30 I have these:

Bo Nix over 294.5 yards passing
Brady Cook over 296.5 yards passing

6:30:

Malik Washington over 83.5 yards receiving (I wish UVA would start Colandrea at QB, but even with Muskett at QB he should get this number)
Tez Walker 0ver 82.5 yards receiving.
I am also considering Omarion Hampton over 86.5 yards rushing but game flow-wise, it kinda goes against my Tez Walker bet. UVA's D is better against the pass versus on the ground

Malik Washington over 83.5 yards receiving (I wish UVA would start Colandrea at QB, but even with Muskett at QB he should get this number)
I am also considering Omarion Hampton over 86.5 yards rushing but game flow-wise, it kinda goes against my Tez Walker bet. UVA's D is better against the pass versus on the ground

I havnt even noticed who heels playing yet but I have no problem playing tez till his number gets up above 100. Played his alt to there last week anyways, dude looks like a beast!

Yea, Garwo looked real good, I was annoyed when I saw him out but hopefully leads to little more throwing! Castillanos kid should be able to shread Gtech.

I actually like Franklin 96.5 receiving, he a 100 yard machine, even last year he only had 3 100+ and one was against this wazzu team. Ties in pretty well w nix.

Ok so mixzou been really good to us,, I guess I jumped off Burden 1 week to soon, really a half to soon cause lsu realized at hakftime to cover him! Lol. Anyways didn’t matter cause we did the pivot to Wease and cashed him last 2 weeks, now they moving his number up as it 10-12 higher than what we been playing, we don’t like that. I can’t play Cook at damn near 300 passing cause im not real confident how scary offense vs mizzou d will go. Imo it on scary to drive the scoring/stats in this game, I get the feeling if mizzou can get a lead and the d getting stops Drinkowitz will chill with the fireworks shows, I don’t get it cause that the team he has but deep down I can feel this Mfer rather be more conservative!!! Maybe I’m wrong, or maybe scary offense can force the issue: If scary has no problem scoring we will see fireworks without a doubt, no way that young secondary could hold back mizzou if they just let it rip all day!!! All that said the choice for mizzou game today:

Cooper ov 37.5 rec yards..

I dunno if scary can slow burden if they wanted to?!? In my brain I feel like teams should come in with a plan to use 2-3 guys to keep him in check, if Burden getting open mizzou is gonna light you up! That has to be any good coaches top priority!! Wease was the guy I liked to move the sticks and that still his roll but I think his reasonable expectation most weeks should be 5-7 catches at 10-13 per catch. So that 61.5 number they have up is pretty solid for him now., he could go over but I don’t see a slam dunk. Unfortunately cooper prob isn’t a slam dunk either but he has went for 50+ 4 of last 5. We might be taking the 3rd option but in this offense 37 yards not asking a lot from that guy who teams like scary couod accidentally forget about a few times while they focused on the bigger names!!

Ok so mixzou been really good to us,, I guess I jumped off Burden 1 week to soon, really a half to soon cause lsu realized at hakftime to cover him! Lol. Anyways didn’t matter cause we did the pivot to Wease and cashed him last 2 weeks, now they moving his number up as it 10-12 higher than what we been playing, we don’t like that. I can’t play Cook at damn near 300 passing cause im not real confident how scary offense vs mizzou d will go. Imo it on scary to drive the scoring/stats in this game, I get the feeling if mizzou can get a lead and the d getting stops Drinkowitz will chill with the fireworks shows, I don’t get it cause that the team he has but deep down I can feel this Mfer rather be more conservative!!! Maybe I’m wrong, or maybe scary offense can force the issue: If scary has no problem scoring we will see fireworks without a doubt, no way that young secondary could hold back mizzou if they just let it rip all day!!! All that said the choice for mizzou game today:

Cooper ov 37.5 rec yards..

I dunno if scary can slow burden if they wanted to?!? In my brain I feel like teams should come in with a plan to use 2-3 guys to keep him in check, if Burden getting open mizzou is gonna light you up! That has to be any good coaches top priority!! Wease was the guy I liked to move the sticks and that still his roll but I think his reasonable expectation most weeks should be 5-7 catches at 10-13 per catch. So that 61.5 number they have up is pretty solid for him now., he could go over but I don’t see a slam dunk. Unfortunately cooper prob isn’t a slam dunk either but he has went for 50+ 4 of last 5. We might be taking the 3rd option but in this offense 37 yards not asking a lot from that guy who teams like scary couod accidentally forget about a few times while they focused on the bigger names!!
Yeah, I think it will be a back-and-forth higher-scoring game and Mizzou will need to air it out so I bet on Cook. I was horribly wrong about the game flow in the Mizzou game last week.

I could also see Mizzou game planning to force it to Burden this week after last week.

Yeah, I think it will be a back-and-forth higher-scoring game and Mizzou will need to air it out so I bet on Cook. I was horribly wrong about the game flow in the Mizzou game last week.

I could also see Mizzou game planning to force it to Burden this week after last week.

I just think deep down Drinkowitz doesn’t want that and I’m not sure scary Is just gonna light up mizzou d, I think drink wants to be more physical. I could be wrong, the good news if it up and down cooper will get well over 37.5, I don’t see any kind of forcing to burden but scary might not be able to cover him, that for sure.

Nice job on a day that the Mizzou offense only played one half of football.

I was worried bout it going something like that. As I was saying I really thought it would be incumbent on scary offense to force the action, I just wasn’t confident they would be able to score enough to get the kind of game everyone was looking for. I’ve seen enough of Drinkowitz to know to his core he doesn’t want to be airing it out and lighting up the scoreboard despite having a team perfectly built to do just that. Look back at week 2, team with nfl type wrs was tied with middle tennesse st deep into the 3rd qrtr as this clown insisted on calling one 3 yard run play after another. He gave up play calling duties this year but his conservative control freak stamp is still ingrained, I promise he was not happy the weeks they were winning high scoring games, the minute cook turned it over a few times against lsu look at the next 2 weeks!! More rushes than passes. Dude doesn’t want to be a air it out team, he wants to be balanced, hard nosed and physical. Nothing wrong w that but you ain’t in the sun belt anymore, mizzou isn’t gonna every win the sec by being more physical than bama lsu and Uga!! He managed to bring in some crazy talented wrs and has one the better qbs in the league so yoh would think he try winning line that but like most these overpaid undeserving coaches he is set in his misguided ways. I just trust ppl to be who they are and I knew this guy doesn’t want to be the team throwing for 300+ and fun to watch!

Are you playing anything in the UVA/UNC game?

Sorry I didn’t see this. Only thing I was on tonight prop wise was klubnick passing, I meant to post it in here, had something wrote but didn’t hit send. I talked bout bunch in one the other threads we discuss in.

Back