NCAA plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Great job NCAA. You put the games with the largest spreads on simultaneously in prime time on Saturday. Anyway.... here's what I'm doing:

Ducks +205. One unit
Ducks Utes over 46. Two units

Prove me wrong Utah. Sure your defense is good but Oregon has a great O line to counter it. Utah has beaten a pile of shitbirds this year and I get it.... you can only play who is on your schedule. Handle your business with USC if you are worth a damn. I dont want to see these jokers in the playoff. They will get crushed by LSU, Clemson, or the Bucks. Go ducks.

UGA/LSU Under 56. Two units

Like this play even without the UGA injuries. I want to play UGA but cant seem tonpull the trigger. This is too many points. Wonder what the crowd will be like. Game in Atlanta but Tigers travel. Will fans be saving up for the other games?

Va/Clemson over 58. Two units

I may get more of this. Va defense is piss. Perkins can make enough plays with his feet to get this over the number. Just hope i doesnt get too lopsided too fast. A better play could be first half over. Might add some later.

Lean under in the Boise game. A little rain during the day and winds in the upper teens doesnt hurt.

Dont like the bucks badgers game. I want to play it for action purposes but I see no value in that one.

Pop LSU and collect all the cake

Nice work on Ducks

I like your team bro but Im not sure they win this by 2 scores. Looking at their games vs similar opponents:
Won by 7 vs Texas
Won by 14 over the Gators. I watched every play of this one and the game was a lot closer than the score would indicate. Florida was in it the whole way until they crumbled late.
3 pt win vs Auburn.
Upset win beating Alabama by 5.

Impressive wins but they are not blowing these teams out and I dont see it happening today. While a Georgia win isnt my prediction, I would rather take points than lay em in this one.

Tim, Hunt, PB, Scarf. Thanks fellas.

UAB team total over 20.5 - 115. One unit.

Perfect weather in Boca, Blazers have enough of a defense to force a few turnovers getting short fields and scores. I know their schedule was pure piss but getting to 21 here seems attainable.

Baylor +8.5. Four units
Baylor +258. One unit

Biggest play of the weekend, and would not be shocked to see them win outright. This team has been in every game they have played this year. They have a balanced attack and are capable of scoring against a so so Oklahoma D. They are battle tested and kept it close with OU once already. Here is the stat I love the most:

Bears turnover margin is +12.... tied for 5th best in the nation with Ohio St.

Sooners turnover margin is - 5. Tied for 97th in the country. Tied with Rice, Maryland, Wky, Virginia Tech, Nevada, and Arkansas. Barf.

It is tough to beat a decent opponent twice in the same year, and Baylor has ahown they can keep games close. Sooners have let weaker teams keep games close pretty consistently for the last two months. A couple timely turnovers and a little luck and Baylor sneaks into the playoff with a win.

Nice to see you back, tend to agree about Baylor. Funny enough, because both football and basketball games were scheduled at the same time they men’s basketball team is offering free admission to the Baylor/Arizona game.

Thanks BAR.... some interesting matchups and lines today. What are your leans on the Big 10 game?

Gsro thanks bro. Sweet on the free hoops tix.

Cash - hopefully we can keep it rolling today. GL

Thiis bet made me so much money in the Hawkins era I bought a Boise hat. Let's go back to the well:

Parlay Boise -14/over 65.5. One unit to win 2.6

Great job NCAA. You put the games with the largest spreads on simultaneously in prime time on Saturday. Anyway.... here's what I'm doing:

Ducks +205. One unit
Ducks Utes over 46. Two units

Prove me wrong Utah. Sure your defense is good but Oregon has a great O line to counter it. Utah has beaten a pile of shitbirds this year and I get it.... you can only play who is on your schedule. Handle your business with USC if you are worth a damn. I dont want to see these jokers in the playoff. They will get crushed by LSU, Clemson, or the Bucks. Go ducks.

UGA/LSU Under 56. Two units

Like this play even without the UGA injuries. I want to play UGA but cant seem tonpull the trigger. This is too many points. Wonder what the crowd will be like. Game in Atlanta but Tigers travel. Will fans be saving up for the other games?

Va/Clemson over 58. Two units

I may get more of this. Va defense is piss. Perkins can make enough plays with his feet to get this over the number. Just hope i doesnt get too lopsided too fast. A better play could be first half over. Might add some later.

Lean under in the Boise game. A little rain during the day and winds in the upper teens doesnt hurt.

Dont like the bucks badgers game. I want to play it for action purposes but I see no value in that one.
This particular post seems to be cash money

To have a shot in this, badgers going to need to up the pace and throw. Hope this gives an increase in pace and they connect on enough to make the Bucks keep scoring. Wisc/Ohio St over 58. Three units

Clemson/UVA over 14 first Q. -120. 1.5 units
Uva first half over 7 -110. One unit

Reactions: RMR
Pop LSU and collect all the cake

Nice work on Ducks
I shoulda listened to you bro. Your boys look great. Really want to seem them play Clemson and the Bucks hope I get to see these. Honestyly think we are headed for a great three way race to a championship this year and its anybody's race. Should be some entertaining football in a few weeks.

I shoulda listened to you bro. Your boys look great. Really want to seem them play Clemson and the Bucks hope I get to see these. Honestyly think we are headed for a great three way race to a championship this year and its anybody's race. Should be some entertaining football in a few weeks.
It will be great. I don’t feel as great on betting playoffs but obv as a fan it’s fun

Big line for LSU, but that Okie D.......they don’t look all so hot.

Feeling LSU wants to put one on Hurts however....

Back