NCAA Pigskin for the week

mcm481

Go the Bills!
Record: Not sure, .500 is my estimate:smiley_acbe:

FRIDAY:

TOLEDO vs. KANSAS OVER 48 (2*).....each teams' defensive weakness plays to the opposing teams' offensive strength.

SATURDAY:
Nevada - 2.5 vs Colorado St (3*).....Rowe and company have had tough games B2B on the road and some home cookin is much needed. Rams have sledom traveled well and have been BAD in their games after facing the Buffs.

ILLINOIS -3 vs Cuse (3*).....I love the "perception" play. Illini look like shit on ESPN and Cuse takes Iowa into 2OT. Being in WNY, I know the Cuse and they not only bite on the road, but they play down to their competition like no other. Illini just need to let Brasic work out the kinks and keep Mr. Bighead on the sidelines until next season.

CINCINNATI +30 @ Ohio St (1*).....a Bearcat "sandwich" as curse #2 to last weeks "falcon sandwich" that the Vols enjoyed.

ULMonroe + 24.5 @ Tide (2*).....Bama is sluggish on O and has yet to show me the remote capability of covering a 20+ point spread.

S. FLA @ C.FLA UNDER 44.5 (1*)....I had an eye on this total when it first opened and even with the players out for S.Florida, I still like it!!

BALL ST +17 @ Purdue (2*).....Ball St has shown the capabilities to put up great numbers on offense and can certainly hang with a potent Boilermaker squad.

GL to all:cheers:

Last edited:
Good Luck MCM, I'm against you on both Purdue and Syracuse, but I kind of know I'm in trouble with those games already. Thinking too much like the "public" or something with that. LOL - you have me pegged on my thoughts with Cuse.

Fondy....betting the Cuse on the road is like backing the Bills ml in a SuperBowl:hairout: I can certainly see why you would like Purdue, I actually have a nice fat lean to the over, but have yet to play. I figure when you have 2 offensively capable teams, then the backdoor is far more likely then the fav busting through the front and never having to look behind them:spank: GL with the rest of your card bro:cheers:

You and I are on a lot of the same ones. I haven't committed to Nevada yet, but probably will. Good luck to us this week, dude!

Further proof that great minds think alike:smiley_acbe: OR 2 crazy mofo's are equally dillusional (I like to stick with the first concept):cheers:

Fondy...you are a sick man and should seek help before it is too late:smiley_acbe:

Stacks....If those 3* keep it up, then I am going to chuck that system right out the damn window!!! GL this week:cheers:

SATURDAY:

BYU +7 @ BC (1*).....despite the miracle victory (can you tell I had Clemson) over the Tigers last week, I still doubt the Eagles. BC allowed 499 yds of offense and allowed 24 pts to C.Michigan in week 1. They keep playing with fire and the Morms have all the weapons to burn them!! Beck and Brown lead a well rounded attack that had their way with a good Tulsa team last week and I may even lay some cabbage on the ML:drinking:

mcm481 said:
Fondy...you are a sick man and should seek help before it is too late:smiley_acbe:

Stacks....If those 3* keep it up, then I am going to chuck that system right out the damn window!!! GL this week:cheers:

SATURDAY:

BYU +7 @ BC (1*).....despite the miracle victory (can you tell I had Clemson) over the Tigers last week, I still doubt the Eagles. BC allowed 499 yds of offense and allowed 24 pts to C.Michigan in week 1. They keep playing with fire and the Morms have all the weapons to burn them!! Beck and Brown lead a well rounded attack that had their way with a good Tulsa team last week and I may even lay some cabbage on the ML:drinking:

Also, BYU's young defense has looked more than capable to hold any offense. Should be a bit of a "sandwich" effect here with big OT win against Clemson and another conference game against NC State next week. Hard to get up for every game -- including ones being played against teams like BYU.

Revenge game here for BYU. I like it a lot!
beer.gif

Mcm..sup man...hope all is well.

I am on a few of those and the others you are playing I lean towards as well.

Lets get Nevada and Ball in...Nice hit on the Over tonight.

Thanks bro, definitely nice to roll in after some drunk bowling and see that final tonight:smiley_acbe: Let's hit those winners tomorrow:cheers:

nice hit on that OVER in the toledo/kansas game man, i was all over the toledo side and was pissing my pants 'til the very end lol. gl today!

Thanks guys, let's hammer the books today:spank::cheers:

SATURDAY:

Miami @ Louisville UNDER 54 (2*)......If I see the Canes and a number like that, I'm hitting the under. You have a good offense in Lou against a great defense in Mia and an average offenese in Mia against an average defense in Lou.....54 is a big number in a 24-20 type of game.

GL money;

mcm481 said:
Thanks guys, let's hammer the books today:spank::cheers:

SATURDAY:

Miami @ Louisville UNDER 54 (2*)......If I see the Canes and a number like that, I'm hitting the under. You have a good offense in Lou against a great defense in Mia and an average offenese in Mia against an average defense in Lou.....54 is a big number in a 24-20 type of game.

GL money;

I agree with this one, too. :cheers:

Den....at least I know who will share my pain if the plays hit the shitter today:smiley_acbe: GL bro and let's cash these puppiesmoney;

4-1-2 so far and yet, I fell disgusted:hairout: F*** Ohio St and I hope Tressel has a goat screwing scandal :moosefukin: and F*** the jackoff ref that decides to overturn a call (the ball hit the turf first!!!) in OT.....I hope his genitals are consumed by Wilford Brimmley in an ugly quaker oats incident:10_8_12:

Back