NCAA Monday Night Style

sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
NCAA YTD 4-4

Clemson +4.5

Snagged this at The Greek earlier today.

Clemson OL will not be as depleted as some think, will they be as good as last year's OL, here in the 1st game? No, but should not drop off too much, and Clemson's running backs are talented enough to move the ball. Also new starter for Clemson, but Proctor was horrible last year, so just an inexperience factor.

Florida State will be improved, but in game 1, they are receiving too much hype and laying too many points now that the steam has been running.

4.5 with a conference home dog the like of Clemson. I am on it.

i like that play, already on them, but never saw it at 4.5 at thegreek, was able to get it at 3.5 and a small amount on the ML

Nice win

When was Clemson ever at 4.5 at the Greek though in the middle of day? I totally missed that one as I was line shopping all afternoon.

Nice hit, I was looking for a 3-4 FSU point victory so both of us could cash, but you had to be selfish and take the outright victory. :pillow:

GL this week. :cheers:

Thanks Dmoney

Mike Reynolds, I was semi-glued to my computer line shopping. Saw it go to 4 1/2 and I about wet my pants. Then I proceeded to type as fast I can and drop over a dime on it. So it went back to 4 after I, and maybe some others hit it.

Thanks Huntdog. Not as good of a week 1 as I wanted, but still a winning one, so I can't get too bent out of shape.

Back