NCAA Info

good stuff, Dwight. WMU HC just confirmed Akin as a 98% chance to start as you already had listed. I'd imagine we'll be on them tomorrow. GL the rest of the way

Not saying they won't cover late but Clemson sucks. Shoulda warned any of you guys who played it. Look at their stats in my initial post. Somehow they've figured out how to win close games but I'll be fading them most of the weekend if the lines are right. Didn't fade them tonight but I did play Field to win their regional at +140

SoCar is throwing their ace and URI can't hit so you might wanna throw some under on there as well if you think he goes deep

6-0 Western Carolina after 2.5

I'm taking over in every Clemson game for rest of tourney. Nebby and OK St used ace today...clemson can't pitch or field but they can typically score.

Shit I had SELA vs Rice Under 9.5 -130 listed as a lean. Game got postponed and new total is 8 with -110 on the under...shit

hardcore sabermetric guys should not watch college baseball... i've already seen three sac bunts with a runner on second and no outs today in three different games

Speaking of arena...Rex if you're in here

Thoughts on TB/Portland U98 tonight? I just hit it

Well theres a 9 spot in the bottom 3 from Clemson to go up 9-6, capped off by a Seth Beer grand slam

Speaking of arena...Rex if you're in here

Thoughts on TB/Portland U98 tonight? I just hit it

My BOL guy is not around so i can't get good info there.

I lost the first total earlier and am staring at 0-3 in the skirts on the first 3 totals if something doesn't slow down in the third game. Sigh. Kill numbers, but still have to win the games.

sorry dwight, they obviously steamed the OVER and just did again a couple of mins ago, followers if i had to guess. i'm on the gas and away from everything other than TV's and Don Worst

Thanks Rex...I'll still hope for an under

Arena totals move so much about an hour before game time. Fun to watch

On cell so can't post them all but really like

WMU Wright under
WMu +3.5
both overs in Clemson regional
Duke/scar over 6.5
BC under
DBU -3.5
Tulane O8.5

BC under is Boston college or Bethune cookman?

on the over with you in the Clemson regional at noon :shake:

Awful day. Yesterday went fine but just don't have it today apparently. Maybe tonight/tomorrow but this is the first bad day in 3 years. Akins performance for WMU is shocking

Back