Fondy's bitch
2007 NCAA Football Record: 54-45-1

Thursday Night

Boston College +3.5 at Virginia Tech
Air Force +6.5 at New Mexico

thx guys

Friday Night Lights

Boise State -3 at Fresno State

How Fresno keeps winning games even tho constantly being outgained in yardage is a skill. But I think that skill stops tonight facing a team that will take advantage of that. Yes Ian Johnson is out, but Avery is still a good backup and should have a ton of confidence coming into this game after running for 110 last week in his first start. Should be a hell of a game to watch either way, but I think Boise will be able to get the win and cover the FG.

2007 NCAA Football Record: 57-45-1

Saturday

Well hoping to keep the momentum from the 3-0 week alive today. I made it through 3 weekday night games without making a 2nd half bet! Woohoo I deserve a medal lol

Wisconsin TT over 34

I love my Hoosiers but we do suck defensively. Going into the Illinois game the talk about the IU defense was the run stopping. It got badly exposed in that game and has been exposed even more the last 2 games against Penn State and Michigan State. I think Hill will add on to the exposure in this game and put up good numbers. Also our secondary is mediocre at best so even a crackpot like Donovan should be able to sustain drives. Wisky should have every chance in this game to put up 5 TD's

West Virginia/Rutgers over 57

Gutplay really on this one. Rutgers showed in the last game they can score points at home no matter how hyped up the defense of the team coming in is. Think both teams can put up a decent amount of points in this one.

Central Michigan -2.5 at Kent State

Well as long as CMU isn't playing a team out of the MAC they are actually decent. When they step out of the MAC they get their asses handed to them. Thankfully for them this is a MAC game and they are playing a Kent State team that is 0-2 at home in MAC games so far.

Louisiana Tech -2.5 at Utah State

To be frank both teams suck, but Utah State sucks more. Utah State is coming off a misleading 3 point loss to Nevada. Nevada pretty much shot themelves in that game with turnovers and stupid play. The fact is Utah State only had 212 yds of offense. If it wasn't for a Nevada fumble in their own territory which Utah State capitalized on for a TD and shitty special teams by Nevada (gave up punt return for TD, constant shitty kickoffs resulting in Utah State getting great field position) it wouldn't have even been remotely close. La Tech has a better defense, better offense, and I'm pretty sure they can do kickoffs past the 20 yd line unlike Nevada. So I'll lay the points on them.

Clemson -3 (bought hook) at Maryland

Clemson is the better team on both sides of the ball and coming off a "get right" ass kicking of CMU. Maryland stumbled back to reality after 2 straight wins as a dog with a loss to Virginia last weekend. Defensively they give up way too many yards as showed by giving up over 400 to Virginia. Giving up that many yardage to Clemson should prove to be deadly.

Florida Atlantic -6 vs UL Monroe

I like this FAU team. They showed a lot of heart and guts in the South Florida game playing them tough throughout. They have won and covered all 3 of their Sun Belt games this year as well. UL Monroe is 0-2 SU and ATS in Sun Belt road games so far this year. Also add in the fact that Rusty Smith is lighting it up in Sun Belt games this year. Overall for the year he has passed for 1856 yds with 16 TD's and only 2 INT's. If he is able to keep that up and increase his completion % he might be a QB to watch in the next 2 years. He is facing a UL Monroe secondary that can be exploited so he should put up good numbers in this game as well.

Nevada TT over 42

Gotta take a try on this. Kaepernick has looked solid since replacing the injured Graziano. He has looked solid passing the ball and with his feet as well. Nevada can easily move the ball down the field in games, thats never been a question. I'm gonna take a shot on this instead of the game line because of the before mentioned shitty kickoff syndrome in the Utah State writeup.

Utah -5.5 at Colorado State

Well I went against Utah last game against TCU and paid the price, so here I am on them. They are looking very solid now with Johnson back at QB. They didn't have the greatest game offensively against TCU but defensively they turned it up a notch as well. There shouldn't be any 40+ mph winds in this game to cause some weird shit for Colorado State so think they return back to being the MWC whipping boy.

Nice job Marcus, as you consistently continue to bring in the profit week after week. Best of luck down the homestretch!

Back