Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16

UDMLP candidates- doing a 6 teamer like last week with 6/5s/4s birdcage.
Bowling Green
NIU
Army
Temple
Georgia state
Miami
UCLA
Pitt
BYU
New Mexico
USC

Week 6: Recap 15-12-2

moneybag
WINS:

Sam Hou +18.5
Sam Hou +22
OK State +14
OK State +12
Wyoming +6.5
Wyoming ML
Kansas -2
Iowa -2
GT +21.5
Texas Tech -1
Kent State +26.5
San Jose State +9
FCS Western Carolina +4.5
FCS Game Virginia -6.5
FCS Idaho -26.5

angry
Losses

Midd Ten -3.5
Midd Ten ML
Navy -4.5
Navy -6
Wazzu ML
Kentucky +17
Texas State -1.5
Bowling Green +12.5
Cal +9.5
Parlay with WYOMING and CMU ML
Tulsa + FAU over 54
FCS Tenn Tech +2.5

also posted ML Underdog Parlay Winners netting me almost 10 units on a 150/1 hit, not counting in the overall ATS record

ROUND ROBIN ML TEAMS 7, 6s, 5s LOSS
Wazzu, Oklahoma, Akron, Texas State, Louisville, Boston College, Syracuse 1280/1

ROUND ROBIN ML TEAMS 6,5s, 4s WIN hit a 5 teamer with all but akron, and several 4 teamers with the 5 underdog winnners in this UDMLP...
reallyhappy

Kansas, BC, Louisville,
Akron, Oklahoma, Wyoming 296/1 hit the 5 teamer and several 4 teamers with this combo on the Round Robin, 150/1 payout netted me about 10 units...

also was talking to a well-respected forum member here through text, and took some GT ML live at +700, when they were down 10-0...but did NOT post it here, so does not count
an_shake
. I post this because I was simply amazed and in awe of the coaching situation and not taking a knee with :37 left, running clock, and no GT timeouts. How do you defend that. it was staggaring how that was allowed to happen and truly cost miami a shot at a special season...reminded me of ECU/UCF from about 10 years ago. ruffin mcniel did something similar except he threw an incomplete pass, had a run for -2 yards and deliberately had his QB take a sack on 4th down losing 17 yards, rather than taking knees. gave UCF one more chance and they complete the hail mary for the win. shocking....that it continues to happen. If it were me, i would have clock management for 30-40 minutes each week when working on 2 minute stuff. clock at 1:47 one time out, what do we do. 2:13, no time outs for the opposition. 2nd and 8, 47 seconds left, 1 time out. whats the call...work on this stuff guys, its unreal the mismanagement of the clock in late game situations...

with that miracle hit and the ML Parlay hits, it was really a solid weekend, while I treaded water on the ATS plays for the most part. the 4th quarter for wazzu and navy were killers, several thousand dollar swings there, in games both teams had chances to sieze control and couldnt...frustrating.

FCS Looks

Have to slam Idaho -6 or so against montana in the kibbie on ESPN 2...
howard + harvard screams over...man harvard looked good last week.
would also check davidson, looks like they roll in that one
tennessee tech + SC State UNDER or SC State as a dog...tennessee teech played a BAD lindenwood team with a defense that gave up 500 yards each of the last three games and they could not only not score, they struggled to get first downs and they cannot complete passes. Tenn Tech is a BIG fade for me this week.

yale should also roll this week
montana state + cal poly could be high scoring, like mtsu + stetson was. MTSU does not seem to have that killer instict on defense this year, but their offense is humming. if the total is 57.5 or so i would lean over. MTSU should put up 49-52 themselves, CP should score 10-14

Week 7 Card:

TUE:
WED:
THUR: WVU -1.5 -118
FRI:

Saturday:

Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16
Boise State -7

UDMLP candidates- doing a 6 teamer like last week with 6/5s/4s birdcage.
Bowling Green
NIU
Army
Temple
Georgia state
Miami
UCLA
Pitt
BYU
New Mexico
USC

Week 7 Card: *Updated*

TUE:
WED:
THUR:
WVU -1.5 -118
FRI: Memphis +4
Memphis ML +149 .66u

Saturday:

Rutgers -5
Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16

3 Team ML Parlay:
Air Force ML
Boise State ML
San Diego St ML
2 units to win 3.07 units

Round Robin #1 (6 teamer, 5s, 4s)
Army, Georgia State, Bowling Green, Temple, K-State, UCLA

Round Robin #2 (6 teamer, 5s, 4s)
Georgia State, Temple, BYU, USC, Northern Illinois, New Mexico

Leans:
Indiana +34
Bowling Green +6
Alabama -19.5
Cincinatti -5.5
(Fri) Fresno State -6

TUE:
WED:
THUR:
WVU -1.5 -118
Memphis ML +149 .66u

Saturday:

Rutgers -5
Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16
Boise -7

3 Team ML Parlay:
Air Force ML
Boise State ML
San Diego St ML

Leans:
Indiana +34
Bowling Green +6
Alabama -19.5
Cincinatti -5.5
(Fri) Fresno State -6

strong wind and rain the the midwest this weekend. pitt...Heinz field could be a mess...

Northern Illinois and Ball State have to be considered just because the rain and wind can make it hard for any offenses to operate. really limits Ohio and TOledo respectively on what they can do against these home dogs.

michigan total is also plummetting, makes me want to find or buy a +35 and let it roll with the hoosiers.

anyone else have thoughts on these weather situations?

**Kinda feel like oklahoma state has righted the ship. Was on them friday night and they thrashed a solid KSU team, it was a good spot and they did have the game circled from last years 48-0 thrashing. kinda have a feeling they had this game circled last year after KU embarrassed them to get to bowl eligibilty after reeling and down and out having lost three strait.

KU started hot last year, 5-0 and finished 6-6 before losing the bowl game. this year's KU team seems to be better, but if Daniels doesnt play, and from what I saw from OK State last week, might be a "play on" the pokes again.

they were +11.5 (or higher) against KSU, now catching +3.5/4/+142 ML.

I like kansas, Ive bet on them this season and its a fun team to watch...just have this sneaky suspicion that the crash is coming. I am not exceptionally impressed that they beat BYU and UCF (both B12 newbies) at home, and was pounded by texas (texas 661 total yards, didnt punt, missed 2 FG, threw a pick in the RZ and stopped on downs once) and struggled with a putrid Nevada squad. now back on the road again to start the gauntlet of games just kinda feels like they are getting tons of respect and this could be the point in the season where the slide starts...

strong wind and rain the the midwest this weekend. pitt...Heinz field could be a mess...

Northern Illinois and Ball State have to be considered just because the rain and wind can make it hard for any offenses to operate. really limits Ohio and TOledo respectively on what they can do against these home dogs.

michigan total is also plummetting, makes me want to find or buy a +35 and let it roll with the hoosiers.

anyone else have thoughts on these weather situations?
Looks to be 10-20 mph winds and up to inch of rain in A2 on Saturday (of course I have an outdoor event that morning ugh).

I'll fire up a weather thread for the full week so we can keep track around the country.

Looks to be 10-20 mph winds and up to inch of rain in A2 on Saturday (of course I have an outdoor event that morning ugh).

I'll fire up a weather thread for the full week so we can keep track around the country.
thank you mate. appreciate it.

TUE:
WED:
Sam Hou State +4.5 -120
THUR:
WVU -1.5 -118
Memphis ML +149 .66u

Saturday:

Rutgers -5
Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16
Boise -7
Oklahoma State +4 -115
Oklahoma State ML +144 .6u
Indiana +35 -128

3 Team ML Parlay:
Air Force ML
Boise State ML
San Diego St ML

TUE:
WED:
Sam Hou State +4.5 -120
Memphis ML +149 .66u

Saturday:

Rutgers -5
Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16
Boise -7
Oklahoma State +4 -115
Indiana +35 -128
Miami OH -7 -136

3 Team ML Parlay:
Air Force ML
Boise State ML
San Diego St ML

TUE:
WED:
Sam Hou State +4.5 -120
Memphis ML +149 .66u

Saturday:

Rutgers -5
Washington -3 -101
Washington -2 -120
Air Force -11
Pitt +7.5
Pitt +8.5
Temple +8.5
Auburn +11.5
Washington State -8.5
New Mexico +9
Wisconsin -9
Georgia State -1.5 +106
Illinois +16
Boise -7
Oklahoma State +4 -115
Indiana +35 -128
Miami OH -7 -136

3 Team ML Parlay:
Air Force ML
Boise State ML
San Diego St ML

Tailed ur 6 teamer dog ML plays……..
I played 6,5,4,3,2 on both……

U did great last week……keep the train rolling

FCS Leans:
Yale -21
Harvard + Howard o62.5
Davidson -4
VMI -2.5
Sou Car State -7
Y-State +1.5
Northern Iowa +21
Tarlton + Ea. Kentucky over 60.5
UT Chat pk
Idaho State + Ea Wash over 67.5
Cal poly + Montana state over 61.5
Idaho -8

Last edited:
I think NM is live this week. Im not sure where SJSU is at mentally. No FBS wins. Haven't scored in the 2h the last week's. Off of blowing a 27-7 lead at Boise.

Just can't see them up for a road game at 'lowly' NM, who have actually showed a pulse the last 2 weeks and haven't quit yet.

I think NM is live this week. Im not sure where SJSU is at mentally. No FBS wins. Haven't scored in the 2h the last week's. Off of blowing a 27-7 lead at Boise.

Just can't see them up for a road game at 'lowly' NM, who have actually showed a pulse the last 2 weeks and haven't quit yet.
SJST also had a 20-10 lead over AIR F the week before. Who knows where they are mentally but New Mexico isnt the same challenge as Boise or Air Force. If they get a lead they will not the the 2nd half surge by New Mexico. Like you said though back to back 2nd half blow ups who knows where they are.

I will play 2nd half here on SJST if the have a lead or in game if they killing them early.

Back