NCAA Football Week 1

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
Footballs back :23_11_59:lets get this started...

Plays
Troy -6.5 (2 units) *POW*
NC ST/SC UNDER 45.5
Leans:
OHIO +11
Ole Miss -7
ECU +9.5
Illinois +8.5

Thats it for now i've got some more leans and i'll hopefully be back with some explanations on these seemingly random picks

GL ALL

Last edited:
I like that USC/NCSU under, but I'm on the other side of that Troy game. What do you like about the Trojans, if you don't mind me asking.

I like that USC/NCSU under, but I'm on the other side of that Troy game. What do you like about the Trojans, if you don't mind me asking.

Hef... I really think Troy wins this one in the trenches... DL for Troy is going to be real good. MTSU's O-line is real banged up... even has a backup guard on the mend. I think Troy wins by 14+.

But on the other hand... I've been wrong before... Good luck to ya. Wish i had some more reasoning for you but too early to get a real good read on these teams.

Hef... I really think Troy wins this one in the trenches... DL for Troy is going to be real good. MTSU's O-line is real banged up... even has a backup guard on the mend. I think Troy wins by 14+.

But on the other hand... I've been wrong before... Good luck to ya. Wish i had some more reasoning for you but too early to get a real good read on these teams.

agree very much with your assessment here, good luck this week, still chance i pull the trigger on troy

the good news is that one of us will win this one. best of luck, bud.

BOL this season, Nugzz. Hope college & pro is good 2 us both.:shake:

Though i must point out that not seeing Vida in your avatar anymore was somewhat of a disappointment.

Whats up NUggz, finally we get to gamble again on something other than baseball ( and a lil on olympics) haha. I really like the under for the South Carolina game tonight. Looking at the forecast we have a 30 % chance of rain. Hopefully gets a lil wet. I also plan on parlaying ML SC with the Under. Good luck bro.

Got good numbers from my guy in vegas so adding:
Miami (OH) -2
South Carolina -11.5

GL GUYS

Friday leans:

Rice -3
Temple -7

Don't really like either all that much... prolly just choose one for the helluv it

DL for Troy is going to be real good. MTSU's O-line is real banged up... even has a backup guard on the mend. I think Troy wins by 14+.
Now that's capping! MTSU had the ball 1st and goal inside the five yard line four times and came away with one TD. The whole game pretty much came down to that one statement.

Season 4-1
Friday Night Plays
Temple -7
Over 41

Actually was considering a 2 unit play on Temple but decided to just go with over also.

GL guys

2-0 tonight...
6-1 on the young season...

Early saturday leans:
OHIO +12
Ole Miss -7
ECU +9.5
Illinois +8.5
OK ST -7 (possible 2 unit play)
Florida -34.5

Back