• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 1

steponaduck

Pretty much a regular
Copy/Paste from Blankets:

NCAA Week 1: weekday plays

Thursday:

Nebraska +7.5
Utah -7 locked in earlier in the summer. cannot get out of it now.
small fun play: UCONN +15 + Utah ML (+184 odds) half unit.
FCS-PLAY Idaho + Lamar over 51 -116
Youngstown state -30
Rhode island + georgia state over 58.5

Friday:

Hawaii +10 -116 vs Stanford

Miami Ohio +18

Friday FCS Play: Kansas + Missouri State over 55.5 -122 heritage...

Saturday:

Virginia +29

Louisiana Tech +14.5
Louisiana Tech +17 -120

Sam Hou St +24

California -9
California -6.5

South Alabama +7.5

Wyoming +14.5 -122

Texas State + Baylor over 58.5
Texas State + Baylor over 56.5

Colorado State +16.5
Colorado State +15.5

Bowling Green +12.5

Northwestern +7 -121

No. Illinois +11.5 -113

UTSA pk -104

UMASS +39

Iowa Team Total over 33.5

Nice start last night.

Those early summer plays worked out.

Can I receive Texas St and Baylor thoughts with regards to the total?

Nice start last night.

Those early summer plays worked out.

Can I receive Texas St and Baylor thoughts with regards to the total?
my favorite total of the week. texas state rolls out the all offense, no defense approach with GJ Kinne who comes over from Incarnate word. they ran fast, highly efficient offense last year and defense was susceptible to giving up a boatload of yards and points. I see texas state adopting the pace, and rolling the dice alot in this game. good or bad, I think baylor will score fast and furious and texas state will throw it around (as GJ Kinne has done everywhere he has coached), to try to keep up...I just see this game going way over. could I be wrong, yes, but I would peg this as 51-24 type score more often than 41-13 type....love this over

my favorite total of the week. texas state rolls out the all offense, no defense approach with GJ Kinne who comes over from Incarnate word. they ran fast, highly efficient offense last year and defense was susceptible to giving up a boatload of yards and points. I see texas state adopting the pace, and rolling the dice alot in this game. good or bad, I think baylor will score fast and furious and texas state will throw it around (as GJ Kinne has done everywhere he has coached), to try to keep up...I just see this game going way over. could I be wrong, yes, but I would peg this as 51-24 type score more often than 41-13 type....love this over
Really appreciate the thoughts.

Great freakin call here.

Tailed it, thanks.

Back