NCAA football Thursday night openers....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
YTD record 0-0

I flat bet, so you will rarely see me deviate from betting 1 unit per game.

I will be glad to discuss any of these if asked.

1. Mia O +6.5
2. Kent +4
3. Utah St +7
4. Oregon St -6.5
5. Miss ST +17.5

Gl all. Have a profitable season. I will be posting my plays only here at cappingthegame. I have finally had enough of covers to post plays elsewhere. Not that anyone cares......

Rest of the weekend to come....

:cheers:

YTD record 0-0

1. Mia O +6.5
2. Kent +4
3. Utah St +7
4. Oregon St -6.5
5. Miss ST +17.5

Gl all. Have a profitable season. I will be posting my plays only here at cappingthegame. I have finally had enough of covers to post plays elsewhere. Not that anyone cares......

hey Van, hope you have had a good summer.

Have a great season. Look forward to this weekends card.

GL to you on the season Van. I would like to hear your thoughts on Oregon State. They look to have a very solid running game and excellent front seven on defense but the QB situation looks very ? and also wonder about how good their secondary will be.

Good luck Vanzack! Have a great football season. Looking forward to your opinions on the games.

I'm interested in the Oregon State and Utah State plays. The Oregon State play more so from a fan's perspective (utah grad). I like the Aggies myself and was surprised they were a touchdown underdog to a team that has owned them and has not won a road game in two and a half years.

Good luck on the season.

"I have finally had enough of covers to post plays elsewhere. Not that anyone cares......"

I care, and glad to know this; always a must read. W/ ya on Miss St and Kent, let's kick some butt this year.

I like the dogs myself on Thursday, except Miss St.

Also, glad to see you over here now. We'll put out the red carpet. I was getting tired of sifting through the Covers' threads to find your gems.

Good luck, Van.

Hi Vanzack!

Welcome to CTG! We have the finest College Football forum on the web. If you have any problems, just PM a mod or partner, and we'll handle it swiftly!

Good luck on your plays!

gotta appreciate the day that Van hunts down games to share with the board
an_wink.gif

BOL to ya:cheers:

Hey Van,

I've read your stuff since 2002. I am glad your here, and look forward to your plays..your one of the best cappers on the net.

Vanzack - Good to see ya'!!! You'll find the waters much more comfortable over here. No need to be anywhere else.
Good Luck this season, look fwd to all your input.

Here's to some CFB Profit:cheers:

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome....

As far as the Oregon State vs Utah game, if I had to point to the major factor for me playing oregon state is the matchup of the Oregon State offense vs the utah defense. Utah lost a bunch of players on an average defense, and I see OSU able to score pretty freely on them. I realize the stroughter situation, and a new qb at OSU, but they should dominate on the ground and be able to hold Utah to limited points. I see like a 35-17 type of game.

The game itself also hits some of my other capping criteria statistically, so it is a play for me. Week 1 stuff is not an exact science yet with the numbers.

GL all

vanzack,

I want to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum and to thank you for your posts through the years. I have learned a lot from you about how to be a thinking man's player and how to approach this in a business-like manner.

Thank you again. I look forward to learning more in the future.

I care Vanzack, I do. Group hug?

GL this year, glad to see you here as I tailed you a bit at C****s last year.

Miss St +17.5, quite the contrarian, which is not a bad thing at all... GL on the rest of your card and glad to see you here rather than the other site.

Van -

What will the initial goal be for the season? 12, 24, 50?

I'm ready to propel myself into that 5%.

Good Luck for the season.

YTD record 0-0

1. Mia O +6.5
2. Kent +4
3. Utah St +7
4. Oregon St -6.5
5. Miss ST +17.5

Good Luck Van.

We all need a little luck when our capping skills get rusty...from the off-season.
\

with ya on messy - tho sweating like a whore in church. good health with osu, I think utah may even win su. cheers to a profitable season van!

Very nice so far van...

I believe from reading your intial thread at SportsDirect ;) you had at least the hook on Utah state so even better....

What happened over at Covers? Sucks that you won't be posting there, I always thought you could move past the bullshit...

Good night tonight - I chickened out on Miami OH and Oregon State myself, which I really gave hard looks at. I told my roommate you just made more money tonight than my mom makes all year, haha...

Vanzack, Good to see you posting here. I'll never forget my favorite in-game of the 2005 Rose Bowl with me and you going nuts for about 20 pages with everyone else.

BOL on the season and look forward to your plays.

Nice 3-1-1 evening sir. Although I think you got Utah St at +8, so 4-1.

And it was the right "1" because I cashed it.

Cheers, sir.

Back