NCAA Football 9/15

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NCAA Football Record: 14-11

Ok I'll be adding 1 by 1 throughout the night. Unless I pass out beforehand... Either way I'll get a few plays posted!

Illinois/Cuse over 44

I've been thinking about this play all week... I think Juice Williams will have a good game in this one as Cuse showed against Washington they have a tough time with a mobile QB that can pass also. Illinois right now is a team that is built to outscore as defensively they are a big question mark. And because of that I think Cuse will be able to score some points at home and do better then the 12 they put up against Washington in week one. I know Cuse sucks but they can't get any worse offensively in their first 2 games against Washington and Iowa... and like I said this Illinois defense can give up points while offensively they will score points. Worth a shot on a decently low 44 line.

Missouri TT over 43.5

Missouri so far this season has put up 40 at Illinois and 38 at Mississippi. Now at home they play a Western Michigan team that has looked horrible defensively. Western Michigan has given up 62 points at West Virginia and 37 at home vs Indiana. This is a game Missouri should easily have a field day with and bring a large number of points in front of the home fans. Daniel should have a field day on a defense that has looked weak on both secondary and on the line.

GL bro...can cuse score?

They aren't great but they put up 12 against Washington and Illinois's defense imo isn't that great like usual. The only chance Cuse will have this year is playing at home so if they can't score against Illinois at home they should just forfeit the season.

Good luck Marcus. By the way MistyMom called me - wanted me to come out and spend the week with her. You don't mind do you?

Yanks, thx bro, gl to you today as well

Fondy: up to you, but my stepfather would probably have something to say about that. And considering he's in the military and has access to a stockade of weapons and even tanks... on second thought yeah come on by lol

Well the 3:30 games have some good ones to watch but nothing imo I feel confident in playing spread wise. So gonna take a shot on Oklahoma to put up another statement at home against Utah State:

Adding:

Oklahoma TT over 55 points

With Oklahoma is playing right now they could easily get 8 TD's in this game if they wanted to. Hell they could get 5-6 in the 1st half alone if they come out with intensity in front of the home crowd. And that pretty much is the reason I'm playing this as its hard for me to see Oklahoma coming out at home in front of their passionate fans and not wanting to kick some Utah State ass up and down the entire field.

Adding:

UCLA TT over 28.5 points

I can see UCLA putting up 31 points just like last year against Utah. Utah's run defense hasn't been good so far this season and that doesn't bode well facing 2 good backs in Bell and Markey for UCLA. Olsen had a pretty shitty game against BYU last weekend but can see him rebounding in this one. Last year against Utah Olsen threw for 318 with 3 TD's.

thx bro.

Adding:

Hawaii/UNLV over 67

Well of course UNLV coming off the tough fought loss against Wisky but I just can't see them having the same success on defense in this one. The Rebels will definately be tested in this one with Brennan and imo Brennan will have another huge game. The problem tho like usual with Hawaii off the island is defensively they have some pretty shitty games. UNLV was able to mount some decent drives and offense on Wisky so thats a confidence boost for them. I can see Hawaii getting into the mid-high 40's in this one and with Dixon and his new found glory/confidence leading the Rebels into the high 20's-low 30's. So with that I'll take the shot on the over.

Adding:

Florida State -4.5 at Colorado

Basically a fade of Cody Hawkins plus lets face facts, "legendary" status or not if FSU loses this game Bowden will lose a lot of the fans that still support him.

UTEP/New Mexico State over 64.5

Think this game could play out points wise as UTEP's last game against Texas Tech. Here they faced another pass oriented team in New Mexico State where Holbrook is usually putting it up in the air 50-60 times a game. Last year at UTEP Holbrook was able to mount 38 points against them and at home this year he should be able to at the very least do the same or get into the 40's. New Mexico State meanwhile with a good offensive attack is a big question mark defensively. They gave up over 400 yds and 44 points in their last game against New Mexico. UTEP meanwhile looked shitty offensively in their opener but last week dramatically improved to put up over 400 yds and 31 points on Texas Tech. Like I said I think this one has the makings of a repeat of the UTEP-Texas Tech game with 70-80 points put up total.

Final Add:

BYU/Tulsa over 51

I'm going with something I told myself to play this year and that is Tulsa overs on a decent line. With Tulsa's new no huddle hurry offense needless to say they won't be working the clock all that much. Defensively tho for Tulsa is a question mark as they have only played one game. But their run defense against UL Monroe wasn't good at all. Also they weren't tested with a decent QB in that contest, but now will have to face Hall who is looking very sharp replacing John Beck.

Recap: 4-4 on the day

The Oklahoma shit hurt. If that kicker doesn't miss the XP then I'm looking at a push. And I must say I hate teams up by a bunch that instead go 4th downs instead of the FG lol. Only needed one more TD in the UNLV to cash the over but wasn't to be. I thought Dixon would have a better game but also not to be. And its sad when you live in Vegas and the freaking game isn't even on TV here. UNLV is our sports other then a lousy Arena football team, minor league hockey team, and a minor league baseball team. How the fuck can you not show UNLV playing against a ranked Hawaii team on TV locally here? This is the exact reason no one cares to show up at the games because you can't get any excitement on the team watching them even on TV here.

2007 NCAA Football Record: 18-15

Back