Kansas-1.5
South Car +2.5
Kentucky-2
G Tech +3.5
Virginia +3.5
No. Illnois +9
Vandy Pk

will post plays as the week goes let me know what u think:cheers:

I'm a Texas homer so take this with a grain of salt. I think the aggies will get fuckstomped on Friday. Keep in mind that the aggies cheap-shotted McCoy twice at the end of last year's game, one of which was so late that it occurred after McCoy threw an interception and was in the process of unbuckling his chin strap and trotting off the field.

Mack Brown, who's about as diplomatic as it gets, even mentioned the cheap shot in his comments to the media. Rest assured, this Texas defense will be looking for payback and will play at a high level of emotion and they have the front 7 athletes to shut down TAMU's offense. Don't be surprised if their is a team bounty on Stephen McGee and Kellen Heard.

On the flip side, McCoy hasn't been nearly as subtle in his comments on last year's game. He's downright pissed and I think the team will rally around that. Plus they have a chance to get into the 'ship. This team will be ready and with the extra week off they'll be as healthy as they've been all year.

I like Texas big in this spot against a lame duck coach who doesn't have a heckuva lot of support from his team. My biggest play of the year, 38-10 Texas. Stephen McGee won't finish the game.

ya not sure if i will play g tech but anytime 96% of the bets being placed are on one team (georgia). And as good as georgia has played these last 4 weeks i think they are due for a let down against rival g tech. Also georgia has not been the same team on the road going 2-1 and both of there wins being by only 3 pts.

Valid points

I thought Georgias let-down would be last week and my wallet is thinner for it.

What are your thoughts on A&M....are you worried about the weird line movement? That has me concerned.

i like playin games where the public is all on one side and the line goes the other way... thats one of the reasons im on am

USC -3 4 UNITS

if tease hits...

Hawaii -2.5 8 units :cheers:
i have never seen a game quite like this. I saw announcers on tv sayin theyd take boise -14 so im gonna go with my gut and pound hawaii

Great job this season man. You are without a doubt one of the most consistent and successful cappers this cfb season, so congrats on a great run.

Back