Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Futures Portfolio Update

RSW:
* western Michigan under 4.5 -200
1-2 +20 against toledo. of course this is just the game toledo messes around and loses strait up. they do it twice annually.
*Central Michigan under 5.5 -120
1-2 close game against ND, and competed well. +15 this week against the jags
*North Texas under 6.5 -120.
1-2...oh la tech. how you suck...should be 0-3, bye week this week and FCS team next before conference. navy should shred these guys
*East Carolina under 5.5 -150
*East Carolina under 6.5 -190. BIG
0-3 @ really like my position here. would love to catch gardner webb +24.5 or so
*South Alabama under 8-130.
2-1 big win against ok state. we were on +8.5 and the game was never close. they were clearly the better team, from the jump
*MTSU under 6.5 +100
1-2 as expected...home date with colorado state, great test here
*San Jose St under 5.5 +120
1-3 at toledo tough road trip loss now you get the AF Falcons coming in...good luck with that
*Minnesota under 7.5 -160
2-1 not likely losing to NW
*UTEP over 5.5 -115 BIG
1-3 backup QB looked good against AZ, can he play every week? while this is not dead, they are going to have to beat LT, FIU, NMSU, Sam Hou, and Middle Tenn and would love a win againt UNLV this weekend, which they can do if the playcalling gets better.
*Indiana under 3.5 +140
1-2 should this team really be laying 18 against akron? zips competed well for 3 quarters before being outscored 21-0 in the 4th against KY...
*Vanderbilt over 3.5 -150
2-2 crushing loss to UNLV...ugh. now going to hve to get 2 conference wins...
*Cal over 4.5 -152
2-1 should be 3-0...big test at UW...not sure they should be catching all those points. Cal could cause problems.
*BYU under 5.5 +113
3-0, Duck had +8.5...suprised they won su..again 8 point dogs to Kansas, not sure they are favored again the rest of the season. still feel okay about this play
1u UTEP 22-1 to win CUSA. hard to say...team needs to go on a run. badly

1u UTSA +360 to win AAC hope F. Harris is not out long, team looks lost without him

1u FAU +950 to win AAC offense looks lost, and defense was swiss cheese against Clemson, not much to draw from, but where are the explosive plays

1u EMU +790 to win MAC like what I saw from EMU. took UMASS +9.5 this weekend but emu pulled out the non con win. wacky mac anything can happen

1u San Diego state +650 to win MWC under performed to date, but if they get boise who looks dead in the water...who knows

1.75u Washington +400 win P12 lights out team...best in the P12 on both sides of the ball IMO

longshots to win their respective conference title

.33u navy 45/1 midds showed some guts on thursday, a win would have gone a long way. another bye week coming up before they blast through conference play? schedule is easy in league play

.125u cal 80/1 they are going to be a problem for a lot of foes sentiments still remain this way

.416u NIU 22/1 + .33u 29/1 overmatched vs Nebraska and could not move the ball.

.125u Texas State 80/1 bobs are going to be a huge pest in the belt this year. 77 points scored...money on offense

Week 3: RECAP
moneybag
(Thur)- Navy +15 .6u
moneybag
(Fri) Army +9
angry
(Fri) Utah State +10

moneybag
UMASS +8.5
moneybag
Miami Oh +17
moneybag
Boston College +29
moneybag
Duke -19
angry
New Mexico -1.5
moneybag
BYU +8.5
moneybag
Syracuse -2
moneybag
South Alabama +8
moneybag
Rutgers -4

moneybag
West Virginia ML -103
moneybag
Wyoming +30.5
angry
Northern Illinois +11.5
moneybag
Colorado state +24 -113

surprised
csu ML +547

angry
Parlays:
BC +29/under 56 2/1
BC +21.5/ under 56 4/1
BC +14.5/under 56 6/1
BC +8.5/under 56 +1021

Round Robin Parlay (4s/5s/6s)
Missouri ML
Buffalo ML
UMASS ML
ECU ML
Charlotte ML
UNLV ML

7 Team RR above 6 + BYU ML

moneybag
FCS: Washington St + Northern Colorado over 53.5
moneybag
FCS: Rice -33
moneybag
FCS: Texas State -16.5
angry
Montana state -45
moneybag
montana state TT o50

moneybag
(Thur)- Navy +15 .6u GREAT team effort, showed alot of guts...came down to the last play...like what i saw from the midds.
moneybag
(Fri) Army +9 never in question from the jump, once harris was announced out, better team on the field
angry
(Fri) Utah State +10 over right away. never in the game. looked clueless and like they didnt want to be there.

moneybag
UMASS +8.5 gutty performance, competed for 60 minutes. the cover was really never threatened. solid dog play
moneybag
Miami Oh +17 what a show they put on. winning the bell for the first time in forever. great win against their rival...played really well overall
moneybag
Boston College +29 red bandanna. game was never in question. BC was spirited, inspired, FOR WELLES...what a game, man, if they could play this way every week.
moneybag
Duke -19 solid business like win. snuffed out NW and extended the lead in the 2H. just as expected.
angry
New Mexico -1.5 yikes. couldnt get stops. rivalry game, up early, couldnt put them away
moneybag
BYU +8.5 good road win, got down waaay early and looked out of it, only to score 3 TDS in like 3 minutes to take the lead, back and fourth, cover was never in question after that... won SU
moneybag
Syracuse -2 easy winner. controlled the game, played really well on DEFENSE in my opinion. great QB play and just overall loved what I saw from them on the road.
moneybag
South Alabama +8 man, wish they were all that easy. dominated the game in every way. never close. won by 4 TDs in a laugher.
moneybag
Rutgers -4 gutty win and pulled away late. was close in the 2nd half and there were two drives on D that were concnerning, but man that offense has improved and solid QB play in my opinion
moneybag
West Virginia ML -103 great run game, leaning on that big physical OL when it mattered, and their D lived in the backfield. very encouraging in my opinion.
recap continued
moneybag
Wyoming +30.5 classic led down spot. never in question...10-10 in the 4th. didnt have the horses in the end. easy sweat free cover
angry
Northern Illinois +11.5 bad...just overwhelmed and you could see it from the 1st three drives of the game. couldnt do anything on offense.
moneybag
Colorado state +24 -113 wow, what a game. back and fourth, entertaining, chippy, spirited, and I took away that CU is not as good as advertised and CSU loss against wazzu looks really good now as wazzu is cruising and dangerous. rams are a play on for me likely again this week trying to avenge LY blowout embarrassing loss. OL improved alot during the bye week, and wr horton is a DUUUUDE....

surprised
csu ML +547 took this live when tied 7-7...also took +16 live but didnt post it so doesnt count here. secretly hedged a small position on CU +600 when down 11 so didnt lose anything, but didnt post. my thoughts: the game was mismanaged. coach norvell should have gone for it from the 40 on 4th and 2 late...would have sealed the win.

angry
Parlays: oh man....every number on BC hit...and the game goes over even with the wind...UGH...would have won 5-6 units on this, instead lost less than a unit...man we were close
BC +29/under 56 2/1
BC +21.5/ under 56 4/1
BC +14.5/under 56 6/1
BC +8.5/under 56 +1021

Round Robin Parlay (4s/5s/6s) HAM SANDWICH MONEY ON THE RR...lost but entertaining
Missouri ML WINNER
Buffalo ML
UMASS ML CLOSE
ECU ML
Charlotte ML
UNLV ML WINNER

moneybag
FCS: Washington St + Northern Colorado over 53.5 wow what an absolute blowout winner. 43-7 at half went waaaaaay over

moneybag
FCS: Rice -33 28-0 after the 1st quarter and rice was in complete control they dont come that easy often

moneybag
FCS: Texas State -16.5 56 points scored in the 1H, by texas state alone!!! won by 6 tds. easy blowout winner

angry
Montana state -45 awful. scored 57 points and took knees at the 4 yard line to end the game. how did stetson score 20 on them...i would take away that MSU defense is not at strong as LY...also had a Pick 6 called back, a fumble return TD called back, had a wide open WR streaking down the middle and dropped the ball, and drew a stetson defender off side, QB throws it up, picked off, they pick up the flag and say no penalty...so, they could have covered...one of the few frustrating plays that went wrong last week. oh and they kicked 5 field goals what the heck???

moneybag
montana state TT o50 easy winner. had 48 with 13:40 left in the 3rd quarter...

WEEK 4 CARD UPDATED

Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Wyoming -2
Wyoming -6 +153 .75u

moneybag
(Thur)- Navy +15 .6u GREAT team effort, showed alot of guts...came down to the last play...like what i saw from the midds.
moneybag
(Fri) Army +9 never in question from the jump, once harris was announced out, better team on the field
angry
(Fri) Utah State +10 over right away. never in the game. looked clueless and like they didnt want to be there.

moneybag
UMASS +8.5 gutty performance, competed for 60 minutes. the cover was really never threatened. solid dog play
moneybag
Miami Oh +17 what a show they put on. winning the bell for the first time in forever. great win against their rival...played really well overall
moneybag
Boston College +29 red bandanna. game was never in question. BC was spirited, inspired, FOR WELLES...what a game, man, if they could play this way every week.
moneybag
Duke -19 solid business like win. snuffed out NW and extended the lead in the 2H. just as expected.
angry
New Mexico -1.5 yikes. couldnt get stops. rivalry game, up early, couldnt put them away
moneybag
BYU +8.5 good road win, got down waaay early and looked out of it, only to score 3 TDS in like 3 minutes to take the lead, back and fourth, cover was never in question after that... won SU
moneybag
Syracuse -2 easy winner. controlled the game, played really well on DEFENSE in my opinion. great QB play and just overall loved what I saw from them on the road.
moneybag
South Alabama +8 man, wish they were all that easy. dominated the game in every way. never close. won by 4 TDs in a laugher.
moneybag
Rutgers -4 gutty win and pulled away late. was close in the 2nd half and there were two drives on D that were concnerning, but man that offense has improved and solid QB play in my opinion
moneybag
West Virginia ML -103 great run game, leaning on that big physical OL when it mattered, and their D lived in the backfield. very encouraging in my opinion.
recap continued
moneybag
Wyoming +30.5 classic led down spot. never in question...10-10 in the 4th. didnt have the horses in the end. easy sweat free cover
angry
Northern Illinois +11.5 bad...just overwhelmed and you could see it from the 1st three drives of the game. couldnt do anything on offense.
moneybag
Colorado state +24 -113 wow, what a game. back and fourth, entertaining, chippy, spirited, and I took away that CU is not as good as advertised and CSU loss against wazzu looks really good now as wazzu is cruising and dangerous. rams are a play on for me likely again this week trying to avenge LY blowout embarrassing loss. OL improved alot during the bye week, and wr horton is a DUUUUDE....

surprised
csu ML +547 took this live when tied 7-7...also took +16 live but didnt post it so doesnt count here. secretly hedged a small position on CU +600 when down 11 so didnt lose anything, but didnt post. my thoughts: the game was mismanaged. coach norvell should have gone for it from the 40 on 4th and 2 late...would have sealed the win.

angry
Parlays: oh man....every number on BC hit...and the game goes over even with the wind...UGH...would have won 5-6 units on this, instead lost less than a unit...man we were close
BC +29/under 56 2/1
BC +21.5/ under 56 4/1
BC +14.5/under 56 6/1
BC +8.5/under 56 +1021

Round Robin Parlay (4s/5s/6s) HAM SANDWICH MONEY ON THE RR...lost but entertaining
Missouri ML WINNER
Buffalo ML
UMASS ML CLOSE
ECU ML
Charlotte ML
UNLV ML WINNER

moneybag
FCS: Washington St + Northern Colorado over 53.5 wow what an absolute blowout winner. 43-7 at half went waaaaaay over

moneybag
FCS: Rice -33 28-0 after the 1st quarter and rice was in complete control they dont come that easy often

moneybag
FCS: Texas State -16.5 56 points scored in the 1H, by texas state alone!!! won by 6 tds. easy blowout winner

angry
Montana state -45 awful. scored 57 points and took knees at the 4 yard line to end the game. how did stetson score 20 on them...i would take away that MSU defense is not at strong as LY...also had a Pick 6 called back, a fumble return TD called back, had a wide open WR streaking down the middle and dropped the ball, and drew a stetson defender off side, QB throws it up, picked off, they pick up the flag and say no penalty...so, they could have covered...one of the few frustrating plays that went wrong last week. oh and they kicked 5 field goals what the heck???

moneybag
montana state TT o50 easy winner. had 48 with 13:40 left in the 3rd quarter...
Nice job!

WEEK 4 CARD UPDATED

Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Wyoming -2
Wyoming -6 +153 .75u
Sam Houston State +14 -117

WEEK 4 CARD UPDATED

Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Wyoming -2
Wyoming -6 +153 .75u
Georgia Southern + Ball State over 58.5

Further Considerations:
Georgia State + CCU over 61.5
Air Force -4
Utah -4.5
Kansas State -6
Buffalo +9.5
FIU +10
UTEP ML +112
FCS: Gardner-Webb +24??
FCS: St thomas MN
FCS: Idaho St + Northern CO over
FCS: Montana State
FCS: Furman

WEEK 4 CARD UPDATED

Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Wyoming -2
Wyoming -6 +153 .75u
Georgia Southern + Ball State over 58.5
Memphis +7

WEEK 4 CARD UPDATED

Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5
Wyoming -2
Wyoming -6 +153 .75u
Nice card. Wyoming will go to a bowl game. I was at the Texas/Wyo game and they an experienced, tough and well coached team. That win over Tech was no fluke and they gave a post-Bama hungover Texas all they wanted for 3 quarters before the talent differential won out.

I’m on Rice and Rutgers as well. BOL

Nice card. Wyoming will go to a bowl game. I was at the Texas/Wyo game and they an experienced, tough and well coached team. That win over Tech was no fluke and they gave a post-Bama hungover Texas all they wanted for 3 quarters before the talent differential won out.

I’m on Rice and Rutgers as well. BOL
THANKS BROTHER, for stopping by. hope you sweep your slate this week! see you at the pay window

Updated Week 4 Card:

Thursday: Georgia State + Coastal Carolina over 61.5 .66u

Friday: Air Force -3.5

Saturday:
Rice -2
Nebraska -19.5
UConn +22.5
Virginia Tech +8
CMU +17 -120
Rutgers +25.5
Colorado State -1.5 +127
California +22.5