NCAA Championship week picks

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Still looking at a few of these and I played this BG game as part of a three teamer where the first two have cashed, thus the weird units and the "to win" vs. amount risked which is normally what I post on ML dogs. If I were betting it now, I'd take a mix of ML and +3ish or whatever the line is now.

BG +165 to win 3.26 units

Discussed this one quite a bit in the discussion thread, but bottom line for me is this team's defense should give them the opportunity to hang around late. I see this one being close the whole way. If NIU gets up two scores, we're in trouble.

Stanford +140 1.5 units

Probably square as fuck, but physical beats flash most times. Wrong team favored in this one.

Utah St +120 one unit

Fresno doesn't impress me much, and this line tells me I'm not the only one who things the Utes are going to take the cake...

Looking at some teaser options if Mizzou moves to a dog in the Auburn game, which I think may happen, and would go nicely with Stanford or USU getting more than a TD I want to bet Duke first half and may do so. They will hang around for a while until FSU's athleticism and roster depth dusts them in the second half.

I want to play the Bucks/Sparty under while it hovers above a very key 51, but I'm not sure I trust OSU's defense... so nothing there yet.

Honestly, I think OSU probably blows them out but I'm not confident enough in their defense to bet it. If they turn this into a track meet, MSU is toast. If I played it I would either lay the points, or play MSU ML. If they let MSU hang around late, I think they're in trouble.

With you on Utah State, Doggy. I missed out on tonite's game. Kinda liked BG.
No Play on Stanford game.
Taking MSU 3/4 ATS and 1/4 ML Good luck

Yeah, Yanks - I had to take a lil off the table. I also have a BG teaser waiting to cash at +11.5 But you're right, and this second half price has my interest:

BG second half +4.5 -105 2.5 units

Thanks guys. Won't be a popular play with many, but Duke hangs around a while tonight:

Duke first half +18 -108 two units

Probably pissing money away, but I do think all of these dogs can win if shit lines up.

ML Parlay MSU/Stanford/USU half unit to win 7.18 units

Back